Pau Gasol and Odom for CP3

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

Re: Andrew Bynum and Odom for CP3

In Response to Re: Andrew Bynum and Odom for CP3:
    [QUOTE]I assume that Gasol goes to Orlando if a trade is made....?  ....if that happens the Lakers lose the one edge they had that no team could match...."three 7 footers "as the Lakers liked to call them....I would like to see it happen.....Kobe is in his last years....Paul and Howard form a nice duo....but the Heat have LeBron, Wade, Bosh...and just added a classy vet in Battier.....as I said before the lockout was cancelled....the Heat are (and have been) the favorite to win it all after coming up short in their first year together.....not sure what Boston will do....but the Lakers would not become the Western favorites....in my opinion....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

This can't be real!!

Starting 5 that includes:

Kobe
    CP3
    DH

and there not favorites in the west? C'mon.........ugh!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Re: Pau Gasol and Odom for CP3

In Response to Re: Pau Gasol and Odom for CP3:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pau Gasol and Odom for CP3 : The Magic are stuck with Arenas' contract which has a little over 60m for 3 years. You really think the Magic would just swap DH for Bynum so that the Lakers can win another championship? Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Dwight is not resigning with them. Why not get something. That's how the stupid Melo deal went down with the Knicks. The CP3 deal just happened to be blatantly rigged.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

GREAT TRADE for my beloved Lake Show!!! Love Bynum but Kupchak needs to fill the hole at powerforward if he cant get Dwight

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Deron Williams may be plan B, and i wouldnt mind that at all...i think rondo has to go now, danny basically ripped his heart out with this, he deserves a fresh start with a new team, a young team like the nets would be a good fit in my opinion

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]GREAT TRADE for my beloved Lake Show!!! Love Bynum but Kupchak needs to fill the hole at powerforward if he cant get Dwight
    Posted by LALAKERSMAN[/QUOTE]

Congratz LALAKERSMAN..... you guys keep getting great trades to keep you relevant. I take my hat off to Kupchak and West before him, they have done some amazing stuff. Any chance the Celtics trade DA for Kupchak?

Wink

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

this makes alot of sense for LA as long as cp3's knee holds up, if not, they just traded their best pf and nba's best 6th man for nothing...but if cp3 stays healthy, they will be contenders for many years to come

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pau Gasol and Odom for CP3 : Congratz LALAKERSMAN..... you guys keep getting great trades to keep you relevant. I take my hat off to Kupchak and West before him, they have done some amazing stuff. Any chance the Celtics trade DA for Kupchak?
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Lakers will still not get by the Thunder. Lakers just gave up their entire size in the trade.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

[QUOTE]Deron Williams may be plan B, and i wouldnt mind that at all...i think rondo has to go now, danny basically ripped his heart out with this, he deserves a fresh start with a new team, a young team like the nets would be a good fit in my opinion
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

Let's hope so, but thought I heard a couple days ago that the Nets were courting Tyson Chandler which may make D. Will want to stay provided that they don't land DH next year.

I remember DA saying last summer that he had a plan A, B, and C pending the lockout. My thought is that the new CBA must have negated one of those plans for the C's and now CP3 going to LA is another plan gone awry, so I just hope his last plan is still in play for this season and beyond.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i dont think D-will is that far off cp3 and he would have more talent to play with here then cp3 will have in LA, besides kobe of course. i sure hope they get either williams or dwight, both would be great

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

hornets got robbed in that deal, wow...

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts