1. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Re: Pau Gasol Could Be Available

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to raider3524's comment:
    [QUOTE]

is amare available? i never seen it?

[/QUOTE]

According to the New York Times, the Knicks actively tried to trade Stoudemire this past season. One NBA executive stated that the big man was “available for free.”

The Knicks were unable to trade Stoudemire because of his contract. He entered the season with three years left on his deal, and owed over $60 million.

http://www.ibtimes.com/knicks-trade-rumors-amare-stoudemire-available-free-offered-deal-dwight-howard-959916

[/QUOTE]

so that was last year? this past season?

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

[QUOTE]

It's either Pau Gasol or Amare. Beggars can't be choosers.

If the Celtics don't trade Green, Lee, and Bass, then the Celtics will just be fighting for the 8th seed all season.

Amare and Pau have weaknesses, that's why they're available!

[/QUOTE]

The only reason I see this makeup of a trade fro Gasol being realistic, is because the Lakers have no bench and that is killing them.  All three of these guys would be their 6th, 7th and 8th players off the bench if Green isn't in their starting 5, where he will probably be more effective.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to red2004sox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It's either Pau Gasol or Amare. Beggars can't be choosers.

If the Celtics don't trade Green, Lee, and Bass, then the Celtics will just be fighting for the 8th seed all season.

Amare and Pau have weaknesses, that's why they're available!

[/QUOTE]

The only reason I see this makeup of a trade fro Gasol being realistic, is because the Lakers have no bench and that is killing them.  All three of these guys would be their 6th, 7th and 8th players off the bench if Green isn't in their starting 5, where he will probably be more effective.

[/QUOTE]

Look at how they are performing, would you trade Gasol when you could lose DH for those three. Based on what I have seen I wouldn't.

Sections
Shortcuts