Paul for Al Jefferson and a their number 1

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Re: Paul for Al Jefferson and a their number 1

Except the Jazz would be stupid to do that and last I look, the Jazz must agree to make the deal first.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Paul for Al Jefferson and a their number 1:
    [QUOTE]Except the Jazz would be stupid to do that and last I look, the Jazz must agree to make the deal.
    Posted by scubber[/QUOTE]

It has been floating around on the Internet for many weeks.  I don't just make stuff up.  They are trying to move Harris, and they like Kantner and Favors more than Jefferson.  JON has an expiring deal, and Rondo MAY be better than Harris.  I don't think they could do better for two players everyone KNOWS they want to move!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Coming from a Celtics fan on a Celtics forum, yeah sure, the Jazz wants to make that deal.  They are just itching to do it, and their fans are just demanding it right now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Coming from a Celtics fan on a Celtics forum, yeah sure, the Jazz wants to make that deal.  They are just itching to do it, and their fans are just demanding it right now.
    Posted by scubber[/QUOTE]

They are trying to trade Harris, and want to trade Jefferson.  They must make too much money - and are signed for too long.

This trade also works:
    Utah gets Rondo - who is better than Harris, JON (expiring) and Wilcox (expiring)
    PHO gets Devin Harris and Dooling
    BOS gets Jefferson and Nash!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Paul for Al Jefferson and a their number 1 : They are trying to trade Harris, and want to trade Jefferson.  They must make too much money - and are signed for too long. This trade also works: Utah gets Rondo - who is better than Harris, JON (expiring) and Wilcox (expiring) PHO gets Devin Harris and Dooling BOS gets Jefferson and Nash!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Why this might work is Rondo is better in some areas,  passing. With his gambling on defense not sure how much better he is with his defense. Harris doesn't pass as well but on the Celtics he doesn't has to. He have a few guys that can pass, KG, PP, and sometimes Ray.  Harris get more open shots and i am sure his percentage would rise.  Haven't seen him this year or much last year but I know he had one very good year in NJ and I watched a lot of him in Dallas. He used to could play ball.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from calvinator. Show calvinator's posts

Cheer up no trade Pierce will never catch John Havlicek's Celtics scoring record.

Sections
Shortcuts