Paul George Schools La-Matador (and then feasts on soured hen)!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Paul George Schools La-Matador (and then feasts on soured hen)!

GIF: Paul George drives by LeBron James and posterizes Chris Andersen May 24, 2013 By Keith Mullett Leave a Comment

Indiana Pacers guard Paul George is becoming a household name during the Eastern Conference finals. His heroics kept Indiana in Game 1 against the Miami Heat, and this vicious posterization of Chris “Birdman” Andersen on Friday night during Game 2 will only add to his legend.

PG posterizes Birdman

Have mercy. I don’t know what’s more impressive, running right by the freak of nature that is LeBron James or the brutal jam over Andersen. That dunk and the ensuing made free throw put the Pacers up five near the end of the third period.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Paul George Schools La-Matador (and then feasts on soured hen)!

PG you were my HERO last night!! 

Le-Queen got De-Throned!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

PG is only making 3.2-million this year! He will be an RFA at the end of next season!! 

No wonder Danny Grainger is nothing more than an after thought in Indiana!! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

La-Matador seconds after PG's epic Blow-by!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

D-Wade was also noticeably upset by PG's epic blow-by and posterization of a fellow team mate!! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Last night PG fried-up some HEN!!!!

How do you like them wings MIAMI!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Tell me you don't see Jeff Green doing that same thing. Jeff's got worse ball handling skills, George is only in his third year, but they both have that quick first step and hard finish. Both have the smooth jumper and 3 pt range. This is key to stopping LBJ, get someone who can defend and attack him, and have the overall better team. Hibbert is starting to earn that max $$$

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

What happen to the Refs? Did Pat Riley forget to pay them before the game?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Pat Riley during last nights game: "blow the whistles you idiots - I paid you good $$ - Blow, Blowwwww"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Who said life was fair!!! The fix is in!!!

Spurs decide to rest key players on the first night of a back to back (road game)!

Hmmm ... no comment from Stern when Miami does the same thing later in the season BUT on a greater scale (multiple days rest)!!!

Extended Rest Will Only Help Heat Stars LeBron James and Dwyane Wade in Playoffs

Uspw_7116866_crop_north 

The Miami Heat have already clinched the Eastern Conference's No. 1 seed in the NBA playoffs. It should be no surprise that the team is trying to get fully healthy for the postseason, and it is doing so by limiting stars LeBron James and Dwyane Wade from being in the starting lineup.

It may be cliche to say, but rest can only help Miami's two biggest stars with the playoffs less than a month away.

For 3rd straight game, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Mario Chalmers expected to sit Friday vs. Charlotte. Ray Allen also expected to sit

As reported by ESPN's SportsCenter Twitter account, the Heat will again hold James, Wade, Mario Chalmers and Ray Allen out of Friday night's game against the Charlotte Bobcats:

1 + 1 does not = 2 in this equation!!  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

2014 MVP alert!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Regardless of what you all think of Lebron.  I personally respect his character and and am in awe of his basketball skills...  that was one of the classest gestures, near the end of the game, when he and George acknowledged the respect for eachother with a hand slap on the sidelines.   

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Regardless of what you all think of Lebron.  I personally respect his character and and am in awe of his basketball skills...  that was one of the classest gestures, near the end of the game, when he and George acknowledged the respect for eachother with a hand slap on the sidelines.   

Sure - La-Matador is one of the classiest guys in the league!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

I have to acknowledge that LeBron has cleaned up his image quite a bit.  I also acknowledge that he is a multi-dimensional talented player.  But I believe that he is built up to be larger than life.  He has a fragile psyche that wilts under pressure.  By giving him just a little bit of room, by not calling fouls, the NBA has helped him overcome his weakness and allowed him to play from the top.  In that situation, he is phenomenal.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

This says volumes about your maturity and logic.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

This says volumes about your maturity and logic.

A question for you my judge mental friend! How can you "personally respect the character" of a person you do not know? That doesn' seem "logical" does it?

On the topic of logic, what the picture speaks volumes to is La-queens lack of intellegence! You think by now he would have figured out that cameras are focused on him during basketball games! 

Now then, explain in detail how you measure a persons maturity? Please take your historical posts on this board into account as you attempt to explain your process(es) and pass judgement on others!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Dwyane Wade delivers an elbow to the head of Lance Stephenson in Game 2 (VIDEO)

Brett Pollakoff

May 25, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT

36 Comments

Late in the fourth quarter of the Pacers’ Game 2 win over the Heat, Dwyane Wade elevates to try to get pastLance Stephenson just after he crosses half court.

It appeared as though Wade was simply trying to hustle to get into defensive position, and had no intention of making any malicious contact. But as Stephenson turned and as Wade jumped past him, he did land an elbow to Stephenson’s head in the process.

The play was ignored by the officials, and no foul was called on Wade for his action.

If nothing else, this further goes to show how inconsistent the officiating can be, even within the same game.Sam Young was issued a technical foul for a small, harmless swipe at the ball after the whistle, and yet a shot to the head like this one — however unintentional it may have been — ended up going unpunished.

The play is being reviewed by the league office, reports Jeff Zillgitt of USA Today.

Skip to Comments (36) Email « NewerReport: New Kings owner eyes Mike Malone as coach Older »Preview: Did Grizzlies figure out Spurs or will Game 3 be more of the same?   Recommended

More from the Web [what's this] Back to Homepage

Sections
Shortcuts