Paul lost this game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Re: Paul lost this game

I can't stand fair-weathered fans. They will love KG and Pierce when they and the team are doing great, throw them under the bus when things go bad. While I still think that Laker fans are the worst fair-weathered fans, some of you so-called Celtic fans disgust me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Crazy talk. Albeit his poor performance did not help, but he did not lose the game. If you need to blame then blame Doc and Ainge. Doc for poor minute management, lack of trust in players and not figuring out how to get his entire team to REBOUND the ball. And Ainge for not supplying another big man after Sully went down. His injury really hurt. Paul did the best he could for what he had left in the tank. He and KG have logged many miles and hrs and they are old. So, I have to disagree wit the title.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In response to antiqueman1's comment:

Crazy talk. Albeit his poor performance did not help, but he did not lose the game. If you need to blame then blame Doc and Ainge. Doc for poor minute management, lack of trust in players and not figuring out how to get his entire team to REBOUND the ball. And Ainge for not supplying another big man after Sully went down. His injury really hurt. Paul did the best he could for what he had left in the tank. He and KG have logged many miles and hrs and they are old. So, I have to disagree wit the title.....

Don't forget that Ainge failed to obtain a pg despite having plenty of time to do so following Rondo's injury.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to guyfromtex's comment:

In response to antiqueman1's comment:

Don't forget that Ainge failed to obtain a pg despite having plenty of time to do so following Rondo's injury.

Brings us back to cap issues. Sure the Celts had plenty of time, but who would you have signed? 

Easy to say obtain a PG, but that's easier said than done.

That is true.  What moves could Ainge have made?  This was a season decimated by injuries.  AB didn't come back until mid-year and Ray Allen left.  That forced Danny's hand and he had to use all his chips to shore up 2.  There was not much left for 1.  Barbosa was brought in and he was lost to injury as well.  He could not retain Collins because Wilcox acted like a dick.  There was no way that Danny could have improved upon what he had.  He also attempted to trade Paul and KG for the future (offering Paul to Golden State for Barnes).

6. This post has been removed.