Paul Millsap is now a possibility

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Paul Millsap is now a possibility

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

In response to TommyRules' comment:

So, SAC would give up Tyreke Evans and get back Brandon Bass? Ok.........

Millsap will fetch a much better package than has been discussed here.

I doubt Boston has any interest in Blair.

He is not a center which is what they need.

Why give up tradeable assets for Blair when he isn't going to fill a need?

Wait.  Aren't you the guy that thought the Lakers were going to be the best team in the NBA this year?

No, I thought OKC was going to be the best team this year.

Oh.  How did you think the Lakers would do?

I can't remember. You were on all the time for 6 months pretending to be a Celtics fan and then when it became apparent the Lakers were going to stink this year you went away right?

You were the guy that said Barbosa was going to the Lakers and Wilcox was going to be out longet than Bradley and pretended to be a Celtics fan right?

The guy that kept talking about the Howard trade all summer and acting like it was a big deal...that was you right?

And let's not forget your favorite all-time thread he started!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

So, SAC would give up Tyreke Evans and get back Brandon Bass? Ok.........

Millsap will fetch a much better package than has been discussed here.

I doubt Boston has any interest in Blair.

He is not a center which is what they need.

Why give up tradeable assets for Blair when he isn't going to fill a need?

Wait.  Aren't you the guy that thought the Lakers were going to be the best team in the NBA this year?

No, I thought OKC was going to be the best team this year.

Oh.  How did you think the Lakers would do?

I can't remember. You were on all the time for 6 months pretending to be a Celtics fan and then when it became apparent the Lakers were going to stink this year you went away right?

You were the guy that said Barbosa was going to the Lakers and Wilcox was going to be out longet than Bradley and pretended to be a Celtics fan right?

The guy that kept talking about the Howard trade all summer and acting like it was a big deal...that was you right?

Your memory is not very good.

I, along with most people, felt that the Lakers had the personnel to be a championship contending team. They had to prove it on the court, not just on paper, which they obviously have not done.

I never said Barbosa was going to the Lakers. I said there was mutual interest from both parties but the Lakers chose to go with Jodie Meeks instead of Barbosa.

Everyone here was talking about the Howard trade like it was a big deal because it was. Hedley nearly had a nervous breakdown when Dwight was traded to LA. How many Is Dwight a Laker yet" threads did people start?

Do you still think Danny should blow up the Celtics roster like you said when Rondo went out with the ACL injury?

Yeah I do still think they should blow up the roster. 

Yeah I guess my memory is bad. I thought you were the guy that used to pretend to be a Celtics fan and admitted to posting on here pretending to be numerous different peole for years.

This guy I was thinking of freaked out and started talking about bible study and how he was going to read the bible when the Lakers won this year.

The guy seemed insane.

Glad it isn't you.  Sorry.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I did enjoy my thread.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Ha.  Yep.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I did enjoy my thread.

That thread gave me 15 minutes of fame which is 10 minutes more than Darko had in a Celtics uniform.

If fame for you equals being mocked and humliated and exposed as a lunatic I would agree.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Might have to get a third team involved.

Utah needs a PG until Mo Williams comes back:

so - Bass and Barbosa to SAC

Tyreke Evans to Utah

Millsap to BOS

but, again, Bass is the key.......would SAC want him?  I doubt it

It seems impossible to get Millsap for Bass and Barbosa.  A draft choice or Melo would have to be in there.

From what I have seen of Melo, he moves like Frankenstein... his lateral quickness and reaction time are seriously lacking.... dont know what others think but thats my impression

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"This guy I was thinking of freaked out and started talking about bible study and how he was going to read the bible when the Lakers won this year.

The guy seemed insane."

Oh that was our TommyFraud all right! I remember how he posted that bogus fake post lamenting that the Lakers would get Barbosa. 

And of course the infamous Darko stuff already mentioned where Tommy was the only one on the Internet who took Darko's words about killing it for the Celts literally. 

Tommy hope you're enjoying that Lakers season, I know I have been. So much for the ridiculous posts you crafted about how as a "Celtics fan" you were terrified of the Lakers this season. LMAO

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Via Boston PD I got a mug shot of Darko: 

What a stone cold killa!!! tommy was right

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"This guy I was thinking of freaked out and started talking about bible study and how he was going to read the bible when the Lakers won this year.

The guy seemed insane."

Oh that was our TommyFraud all right! I remember how he posted that bogus fake post lamenting that the Lakers would get Barbosa. 

And of course the infamous Darko stuff already mentioned where Tommy was the only one on the Internet who took Darko's words about killing it for the Celts literally. 

Tommy hope you're enjoying that Lakers season, I know I have been. So much for the ridiculous posts you crafted about how as a "Celtics fan" you were terrified of the Lakers this season. LMAO

Talk about making a fool of yourself.  Seriously.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Bass, Barbosa, and a draft pick for Millsap.

The Jazz only have 26.1m in salaries for next season. They also have 4 big men who can start. But 2 of the 4 will be unrestricted FAs in the summer. If reports are true that the Jazz would prefer keeping Big Al, maybe the Celts can get Millsap.

This would be awesome Fierce!! I love Milsaps game! High energy guy!! 

This guy would be a keeper long term!! 

Agreed...Also love this guy's game.. I think he could be the PP's replacement...

Tough as nails, can get his own shot, plays d, and can dish..inside/outside, 3/4 all around game!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

The Jazz only have 26.1m in salaries for next season. They also have 4 big men who can start. But 2 of the 4 will be unrestricted FAs in the summer. If reports are true that the Jazz would prefer keeping Big Al, maybe the Celts can get Millsap.

Agreed...Also love this guy's game.. I think he could be the PP's replacement...

Tough as nails, can get his own shot, plays d, and can dish..inside/outside, 3/4 all around game!

He's not much of a SF at all, just being given some burn there this season and last b/c they have so many bigs in Utah. Other than LeBron you don't see many SF's going 6'8" 260. He's a career 1.7 assist 28% from 3 guy. 

He's a nice player, a good 4th best on a contender type. He'll give you 15/7 in 30-34 mins, Bass is going to give you 9/5 in the same mins... so Millsap is clearly about 50% better.

But the idea that we could get him for Bass and a pick... just like some think we could get Redick for Bass and a pick... is an absolute joke.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

I understand but Bass isn't that attractive. The reason I said it would have to be at the last moment is because if other teams get a whiff of that deal they can offer Utah a better deal. It would have to be an 11th hour deal so Utah has no choice.

True.

Millsap for that crummy package would make the Celtics a playoff nightmare for other teams.  It might even let us get by without another big man for the rest of the  season.  Green, Pierce, and Millsap would cause mismatches all over the court all night long.

The Celts would be scaryyyy good...We can even match up with Miami.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

JJ Hickson might also be available.  Might need a 3rd team for him as well.  Very reasonable contract....

Another good option..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

The guy seemed insane."

AMEN! Tommy Who glorified his own thread and despise others.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

The trolls realize the Lakers season is over and have no choice but to come here and try and stirr things up...

I don't know how the Celtics will do this year, (that's a lot of injuries), but I'm pretty sure they will continue to battle until the wheels come off....Celtic Pride!!

These guys are not going to fold or mail it in...and whether they make it past the first round, or reach the Finals, I am going to watch them. I will not go to any laker/Clipper sites to cause mayhem...lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Someone just Mill-sapped in their shorts!!!! :>)

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.