Paul Millsap is now a possibility

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Paul Millsap is now a possibility

I do admit it is funny that some people apparently thought you were serious.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I was never angry with you.I enjoy messing with people too. So if you mess with me I mess with you.

its fun for me too dude. not complicated. I never get mad at anyone on here. I just occaisonally try to get them to snap.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Bass, Barbosa, and a draft pick for Millsap.

The Jazz only have 26.1m in salaries for next season. They also have 4 big men who can start. But 2 of the 4 will be unrestricted FAs in the summer. If reports are true that the Jazz would prefer keeping Big Al, maybe the Celts can get Millsap.

The Jazz will be getting a substandard player with 2 years and $12 mil remaining, a guard, who will never wear a Jazz uniform, and a low #1. They'll say "no".

Perhaps if they traded Rondo, Sullinger, Melo, and a #1, they could get Milsap and Foye. The Cs will also go under the tax line.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to CubanPete's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Bass, Barbosa, and a draft pick for Millsap.

The Jazz only have 26.1m in salaries for next season. They also have 4 big men who can start. But 2 of the 4 will be unrestricted FAs in the summer. If reports are true that the Jazz would prefer keeping Big Al, maybe the Celts can get Millsap.

The Jazz will be getting a substandard player with 2 years and $12 mil remaining, a guard, who will never wear a Jazz uniform, and a low #1. They'll say "no".

Perhaps if they traded Rondo, Sullinger, Melo, and a #1, they could get Milsap and Foye. The Cs will also go under the tax line.

Haha, well thats certainly more realistic than any Bass and a pick garbage offer