Paul Millsap

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Paul Millsap

This guy is incredible..Scores inside/outside. Hard worker and getting better every season...I know hes not seven ft, but...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOAeP1iBjP4

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Paul Millsap

http://bleacherreport.com/utah-jazz

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Why the world Utah is going to trade him if they are still a playoff contender?  They rather to get better.  Meaning just to add Allen or Rondo without losing any of their top 7 best players of the team!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

You don't add an Allen or a Rondo (or maybe a pierce) without giving something good up. The trick is finding where you're deep (like Utah is with big men) and using that strength to bolster a weaker spot (SG/SF) so you're a better all around team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

There are so many different threads dealing with the same topic...trades...so I've copied and pasted this which I posted separately under " ODOM HAS YET TO LIVE UP TO EXPECTATIONS BY THE MAVS".

Is there any chance we can pick him up cheap ? And would we want him ? Opinions Please ???

I live in SF Bay area(45 years) and raised in Maine(21 years) and roots run deep so a Boston team fan first but local fan team too. I was dealt a double devastating blow when NFL Giants beat 49ers and then I wanted Patriots to avenge their loss to Giants in SB a few year back and also the Giants beating SF. Ooops, sorry this has nothing to do with BB.

I go to GS Warrior games frequently. There is a chant “Beat LA, Beat LA” in the stands as the locals hate the Lakers as much as we do. In sports bars when Boston plays LA, 75% of fans root for Boston. Was at the game last night but against the Clippers which GS won.  Monta Ellis is awesome as he out shined Chris Paul scoring 32 to 24 points. I would trade Monta, tattoos and all,  even up for Rondo any day. But what really impressed me was a 6’9” forward/center, David Lee, who scored 24 and got 13 rebounds. He’s averaging 20 pts per game.

I am a septuagenarian so I go back to Cousy days so definitely remember the 70s when we won NBA title in 1974 & 1976 with a guy who was also a 6’9” forward/center, Dave Cowens.  David Lee made me nostalgic as he hustled and was a fiesty scrapper reminding me of Cowens. I know he’s not the 6’11’/7’ footer we hope to get but I’d still like him on the Celtics. By the way, good to see our old friend, 5’9”, Nate Williams coming off the bench  and averaging 10 pts in very few minutes per game.

Also, I was very impressed with the Clippers’ other guard, Mo Williams, who is averaging 14 pts per game and got 22 last night. I wouldn’t take him on a wash trade for Rondo but maybe they’d like Ray Allen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Odom is done...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Captain_Fantastic. Show Captain_Fantastic's posts

Millsap is the same player as Bass....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

yes i know we will have a whole team of athletic 6ft  8in players..but we get younger and faster..He looks more like a bigger, stronger Paul Pierce...Looks to me like a player you can build around. Hes much more versatile than Bass...and he looks like starter material from day one..we could be catching a star on the rise....

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I agree fierce, but im thinking more along the lines of sf...for a consistant scorer that we need.he maybe better than green....Pierce just does not look like he can handle the load anymore...

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Yes,,that would be a potent lineup indeed...