Paul Milsap?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondorondo. Show hondorondo's posts

Paul Milsap?

I read that the Jazz are excited with their newer big men to the point they may be willing to deal Milsap or Big Al. Milsap is a tough defender and strong rebounder. What would we likely have to do to get him? I recall him signing a large contract last year or the year before. I wonder if BBD and another player would do the trick? IMHO, Rondo is not an option to pair with BBD or others. Comments?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: Paul Milsap?

It would be good but the chances are slim that we will get any of the top free agents , out best hope is to burst up our old talent for young talent if possible or resigh West, Davis, Green and a Big and make one more run.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Paul Milsap?:
    Sorry but any thoughts of getting a top free agent this year are next to nothing at best.........UNLESS we trade an expiring contract of either KG or RA...........then we could start doing something........I believe a Chandler/RA trade may be close........or KG for Chandler and someone else.......this way Dallas would still have a big man and a lot of cash for 2012..........personally I hope we do very little during this truncated season and wait for KG, RA, Shaq, and Rasheed contract to go away in 2012.........we will have a bundle of cash to throw at more than one........
    Posted by damfuno

Not that I doubt you ( and I hate when people do this to me) but where did you read about the Ray/Chandler trade?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Gotta go with Milsap

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Paul Milsap?:
    Sorry but any thoughts of getting a top free agent this year are next to nothing at best.........UNLESS we trade an expiring contract of either KG or RA...........then we could start doing something........I believe a Chandler/RA trade may be close........or KG for Chandler and someone else.......this way Dallas would still have a big man and a lot of cash for 2012..........personally I hope we do very little during this truncated season and wait for KG, RA, Shaq, and Rasheed contract to go away in 2012.........we will have a bundle of cash to throw at more than one........
    Posted by damfuno

But Milsap is not a free agent.  I believe the suggestion was a trade for Mislap rather than a free agent signing.

Sections
Shortcuts