Paul Pierce 2nd Team or 3rd Team All-NBA?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Re: Paul Pierce 2nd Team or 3rd Team All-NBA?

Paul has a shot at the 3rd team all-nba. chances are he'll be overlooked for another player with glitzier numbers (melo). Pierce is way more efficient, and actually plays d, though. I could see him earning, along with rondo, a second team all-nba defensive selection.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

DEFINITELY 2ND TEAM! 3RD TEAM all- DEFENSE!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Rondo aint gettin any all NBA anything this year...the dupe over.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I agree,i don't think Rondo gets anything this year either!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Pierce, this year more than any other, should get a defensive nod. I wouldn't mind if he gets overlooked on all-nba, so long as he gets 1st or second team defensive. His defense seems to get better with age, which is an anomoly in the nba.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

What about KG, does anyone think he will make 2nd team this year?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Paul Pierce 2nd Team or 3rd Team All-NBA?:
    In Response to Re: Paul Pierce 2nd Team or 3rd Team All-NBA? : Is that your way of humialiting me, by talking about KG in a Paul Pierce thread?
    Posted by Fiercest34

You're humiliating your self, by misspelling humiliating!!  Embarassed

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Paul Pierce 2nd Team or 3rd Team All-NBA? : My bad. Thanks for telling me.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Alright, now you've made me feel bad. I misspelled Sybil in another thread today, if it makes you feel better!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

With fair treatment -

KG 1st team all NBA, 1st defensive team all NBA, and Pierce 2nd team all NBA.

This year Pierce came closer to Lebron than ever before, with superior team play and total absence of hero play. This year Pierce became a true team star. 

Rondo makes the all fragile team with Bynum, Shaq and Nowinski.

Ray, deserves honorable mention for best conditioned old guy in NBA history, and best clutch player.

Perk makes the most underated player team, with superior defensive skills and inferior offensive skills.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Pierce...6th team all NBA.

KB24....1st team all NBA and 1st defensive team all NBA.....AGAIN!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Kobe should only hold the title as the most selfish player in the NBA.

Winning is always secondary to his own goals.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NaturesCamo. Show NaturesCamo's posts

Kobe should only hold the title as the most selfish player in the NBA. Winning is always secondary to his own goals.
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan

I wouldn't necessarily say that, if he can look good winning or be the "savior" it's his top priority haha. However, this is about Pierce and not Kobe. Pierce should definitely make all-NBA 2nd defensive team if not first though.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Kobe should only hold the title as the most selfish player in the NBA. Winning is always secondary to his own goals.
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan

Mamba - 5 championship rings

kg/wheelchair/brick/smirk: combined = 4

So who is about winning? HAHAHAHAHA

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from isACGreen. Show isACGreen's posts

In Response to Re: Paul Pierce 2nd Team or 3rd Team All-NBA? : Mamba - 5 championship rings kg/wheelchair/brick/smirk: combined = 4 So who is about winning? HAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

Please stop posting, you are an embarassment to LAKERS fans everywhere.  We know how good we are, why come here and throw it in their faces?  What are you, two?  "Revenge is sweetest when it's served up cold." - Sherlock Holmes

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Paul Pierce 2nd Team or 3rd Team All-NBA? : Please stop posting, you are an embarassment to LAKERS fans everywhere.  We know how good we are, why come here and throw it in their faces?  What are you, two?  "Revenge is sweetest when it's served up cold." - Sherlock Holmes
    Posted by isACGreen

DFury posing as a Laker fan.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from isACGreen. Show isACGreen's posts

In Response to Re: Paul Pierce 2nd Team or 3rd Team All-NBA? : DFury posing as a Laker fan. HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

I have read DFury, and he would never "pose"  as a LAKERS fan.  You are not a true fan, you are a front-runner.  How old are you, son?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from isACGreen. Show isACGreen's posts

In Response to Re: Paul Pierce 2nd Team or 3rd Team All-NBA? : I can understand why you'd pose as a Laker fan. 20+ years of being the easts version of the Clips would do anyone's head in lmao. Hard luck kid.
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

You are the worst kind of LAKERS fan, and one I try to avoid (as a resident of SOCAL).  So, because I'm not obnoxious and arrogant like you, I can't be a LAKERS fan?  And I'm not a kid, either, but I'm quite sure you are.  I have very intelligent discussions on LAKERS forums all the time.  I came here to get a perspective on the Celtics as the playoffs approach?  And  I come to find you here giving all of us a bad name.  LakerTom and JonK would not be very happy to here about people trolling..............and that's all you are.  I want intelligent conversation with other fans, with a little give and take.  You seem unwilling to do that, so I guess you should go on ignore.  Really too bad, since we are both LAKERS fans.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Paul Pierce 2nd Team or 3rd Team All-NBA? : You are the worst kind of LAKERS fan, and one I try to avoid (as a resident of SOCAL).  So, because I'm not obnoxious and arrogant like you, I can't be a LAKERS fan?  And I'm not a kid, either, but I'm quite sure you are.  I have very intelligent discussions on LAKERS forums all the time.  I came here to get a perspective on the Celtics as the playoffs approach?  And  I come to find you here giving all of us a bad name.  LakerTom and JonK would not be very happy to here about people trolling..............and that's all you are.  I want intelligent conversation with other fans, with a little give and take.  You seem unwilling to do that, so I guess you should go on ignore.  Really too bad, since we are both LAKERS fans.
    Posted by isACGreen

Hey hedley...next time you talk about 'us' Lakers going for #18, you might wanna remember we're going for #17. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Be like Rico, a classy Celtic fan!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Paul Pierce 2nd Team or 3rd Team All-NBA? : You seem to have serious issues, so you'll have to go on ignore.  And I don't think Rico is a Celtics fan, btw. Dude, get over yourself - a person can be a fan.  But I wouldn't want to be a fan like you - you're obnoxious!
    Posted by isACGreen

Perhaps you'd like to explain why you've been banned so many times hedley?!
    Btw- is 17 the new 16? Lmao.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: Paul Pierce 2nd Team or 3rd Team All-NBA? : Mamba - 5 championship rings kg/wheelchair/brick/smirk: combined = 4 So who is about winning? HAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

Are you going to dissapear when the Lakers bow out this year, like you have for every losing streak? Why not make a pledge, right now when the Lakers lose you promise to come face the music. 

Sections
Shortcuts