Paul Pierce: Hall of Famer?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: Paul Pierce: Hall of Famer?

In Response to Re: Paul Pierce: Hall of Famer?:
    In Response to Re: Paul Pierce: Hall of Famer? : 1 more than Barkley, Stockton and Wilkens who are all in.  On the flip side, he has 6 fewer than Robert Horry, who will NEVER get in!  Next?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

I'll make it easy for you.

Kobe is a 9-time First Team All NBA selection.

Wheelchair is a................First Team All NBA selection. Feel free to fill in the so called Hall of Famer's (lmao) correct answer.

Barkley had 5 First Team selections, Stockton 2, Wilkins got 1. See the pattern?

Still waiting for the correct answer for wheelchair?!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Awwww c'mon Russ, it's not that hard a question. I'll give you a hint....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Paul Pierce could get into the "I got the non-classiest girlfriend" Hall of Fame.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

True Hall of Famer!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Paul Pierce - Ugly People Hall of Fame
    Posted by koberulz

Lol!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from deanocelt. Show deanocelt's posts

It is amazing that this thread has generated so much attention from the Fakers. I guess they are still kicking themselves for letting the hometown guy get away. I have been as critical of Paul Pierce as much as anyone at different times. However, as time marches on and his career has unfolded in front of us, I have really grown to appreciate his game and dedication to the Celtics. Yes, Paul Pierce did neutralize LeBron and Kobe on the way to a championship. He has my vote all day long.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsNot1966anymor. Show ItsNot1966anymor's posts

Wheelchair antics and general  obnoxiousness notwithstanding, I don't have a problem with PP getting in the Hall.  He was never among the best at any one trait, but if Adrian Dantley, Chris Mullin and Joe Dumars are in, why not?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Paul Pierce - Drama Queen Hall of Famer - (FIRST BALLOT)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Paul Pierce: Hall of Famer? : The comparisson is to show you what a real Hall of Famer stats are like, and who the wannabes are! Wheelchair is a buster!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

I know youre just a troll but Pierce is going to wind up as one of the top 15 scorers in the NBA of all time.  Please take the time to look up Players who are in the HOF so you don't seem so ignorant.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AaronWE. Show AaronWE's posts

Paul Pierce has a has 21,410 pts which is currently #30 in All Time Scoring leaders.  If he scores around 1,200 pts next season he will be around number #25 or #24 (Tim Ducan and him are battling for those spots).  Only 5 others players are still playing that are in the top 30.  Pierce is getting in for sure.  He still has enough legs in the next 3 seasons (which is his length of his contract) to get 4,000 pts which would put him around 25,410 pts and in the top 15 all time scores.  He will catch Larry the Legend by early next season.  Remember he is only 33 and can easily play till he is 38 or so. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Paul Pierce has a has 21,410 pts which is currently #30 in All Time Scoring leaders.  If he scores around 1,200 pts next season he will be around number #25 or #24 (Tim Ducan and him are battling for those spots).  Only 5 others players are still playing that are in the top 30.  Pierce is getting in for sure.  He still has enough legs in the next 3 seasons (which is his length of his contract) to get 4,000 pts which would put him around 25,410 pts and in the top 15 all time scores.  He will catch Larry the Legend by early next season.  Remember he is only 33 and can easily play till he is 38 or so. 
    Posted by AaronWE

Paul play until he is 38? LOL.
    Doc has already hinted that he will come off the bench and Green will start.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Paul Pierce: Hall of Famer? : Paul play until he is 38? LOL. Doc has already hinted that he will come off the bench and Green will start.
    Posted by mtrax

Which will only extend his career - see?

Sections
Shortcuts