pavlovich is useless.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

pavlovich is useless.

as one of the true optimists here, i must say pavo is not worth having on the team. he was a huge reason this game was lost. he played horrible defense and worse than that, he looks like he doesnt try to play defense.

DA has made a lot of great moves. this isnt one of them.

Give all his minutes to Wafer and Green.

he came in with the Celtics up 10. and left after fouling joe at the 3 pt line. horrendous performance.

how can someone do so badly in 6 minutes of play is beyond me. the hawks attacked him everytime and scored everytime.

no more pavlovic. hes garbage.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Re: pavlovich is useless.

I agree with everything .... well besides the DA comment

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: pavlovich is useless.:
    I agree with everything .... well besides the DA comment
    Posted by KGLove

Im with you there, I have been questioning his decision making for quite some time. We need Shaq badly, lets hope he does play soon.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

Junk yard pieces are not much helpful. Have to find good parts from dealers. Well you have to pay more though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Btown, I agree with you about limiting said players' minutes, but the frustrating thing is that - while not stars - they are not as horrible as they look.  I'm a reluctant proponent of the recent trades, but I will say I wish these guys had had a real training camp together.  We needed healthy players, but it is asking a lot of them to put it all together in such short time, especially when - let's face it - the guys we picked up are not elite players.  Hopefully Pierce whips them into shape and unites them with the common burning desire to come out of all this adversity with a championship.  Because unless Ainge is even allowed to sign Sheed and somehow cut ties with someone already on the roster, this IS our unit going forward.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In Response to pavlovich is useless.:
    as one of the true optimists here, i must say pavo is not worth having on the team. he was a huge reason this game was lost. he played horrible defense and worse than that, he looks like he doesnt try to play defense. DA has made a lot of great moves. this isnt one of them. Give all his minutes to Wafer and Green. he came in with the Celtics up 10. and left after fouling joe at the 3 pt line. horrendous performance. how can someone do so badly in 6 minutes of play is beyond me. the hawks attacked him everytime and scored everytime. no more pavlovic. hes garbage.
    Posted by btownteamsrking

btown

Pav played a couple minutes!!! get real Boston lost because Doc played the starters the whole game. Arroyo didn't even play but my guess is you would blame him as well.

The Hawks won because they sat Smith and played Pachulia  15pts  12 rebounds in 22 minutes!!  He ate up big baby and Garnett.

Stop blaming any white guy who plays a minute here and there.

Run

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Woah, Run... Why are you making this a racial issue?????

Sections
Shortcuts