Payback Detroit

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Re: Payback Detroit

OneOnOne, I agree with you. The Celtics not only have to beat Detroit, but they need to beat them like a drum, and I think they know it too.

After the humiliating loss in Detroit, coupled with the fans and the announcer laughing at KG while he was hurt, Celtics really have to come out strong and take control of the game from start to finish. They need to dominate every aspect of the game and don't make it a close game.

A blow-out will be nice and sweet.

Time Will Only Tell

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRADinLA. Show BRADinLA's posts

I completely agree.  We need to punch Detroit in the face and never let them off the floor.  When KG went down the announcers were talking about karma... well, here it comes right back atcha!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

KG already exacted his revenge in the first meeting this year.  Detroit is a nobody now and I fear the Celtics will not come out with fire.  We will win, but we may not consider this important and we may just go through the motions until the 4th quarter and then win by 6 or 8.  

I'd love to see that fire against weaker teams, though.  I hope they squash Detroit but don't be surprised if Celts just aren't up for the game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

If all the Celtics give 100% this time around, we should win this one.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Payback Detroit:
    [QUOTE] If all the Celtics give 100% this time around, we should win this one.
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Without question, we win.  I think the issue is do we squash 'em or "just win".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Hope there is not a let down after Orlando win.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Let's just stay healthy.  It  is not a must win game.  The odds favor an easy win.

Sections
Shortcuts