Peja & Murphy Would be Old Time Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bird-to-DJ. Show Bird-to-DJ's posts

Re: Peja & Murphy Would be Old Time Celtics

If I am not mistaken, Troy Murphy has never even been in the NBA playoffs, so while he might have been and may still be a nice player in what sense, as an NBA player, would anyone other than you ever define him as an "experienced winner".  Was PJ Brown a thug, Posey... oh, BTW, Jiri Wlech and Raef Larentz are exactly the kind of players you keep talking about... they worked out well didn't they...  Also in DA's tenure here a few other names... Gugliotta, Mihm, Scal, Dickau, Wally, among others... Please get a new topic...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Neither play very good defense so I'm thinking no way in Boston as long as Doc is the coach.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoCalCeltFan. Show SoCalCeltFan's posts

It must be a snowed in day back East. Some of you guys must be hitting the bong and blogging out of boredom. Why would the Celts take on these TWO overpaid stiffs? Neither has won a ring, nor come within sniffing distance. Geez. Have some hot chocolate and a Dunkin Donut raspberry jelly donut and chill.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WE5NUTS. Show WE5NUTS's posts

In Response to Peja & Murphy Would be Old Time Celtics:
    [QUOTE]The Old Time Boston Celtics would have taken Peja and Murphy in a heart-beat.Great shooters,experienced,winners and smart players- no brainer. Red used to bring in players like Walton,Pistol Pete,Wedman and other vets to play for a championship every year. Ainge looks for only athletes . Murphy and Peja agents never even call the Celtics,they know Danny is not looking for their type of client. Boston plays only one class player Ray Allen,the rest are thugs. Take care Run
    Posted by runrunandrun[/QUOTE]
    When you say experianced and smart all I think of is old, slow, bad defense, and past their prime. Most players on the Celtics seem to be fairly good people, mabye slightly arrogant, but do you really want the Celtics to be like the Patriots with the media?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Peja was one dimensional, Troy could help, in my opinion.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

hey oldracist, been a while since you droned on. The old time celtics played defense, something peja and murphy haven't played in their career. That'd be like asking you to be objective.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerseycfan. Show jerseycfan's posts

In Response to Re: Peja & Murphy Would be Old Time Celtics:
    [QUOTE]hey oldracist, been a while since you droned on. The old time celtics played defense, something peja and murphy haven't played in their career. That'd be like asking you to be objective.
    Posted by jrmccook[/QUOTE]

Give the guy a break!!!!  I think the stool is lonely!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

he's why they should have iq tests before you use a pc

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

peja is to walleye zerbiak as murphy is to rape lafraentz

neither are difference makers at their AGE and INJURY RECORD on a team that has ENOUGH AGE and ENOUGH INJURY ISSUES.

peja could not play defense on a wet paper bag glued to the floor and neither can murphy.  why downgrade drastically on defense to get two guys who are over the hill?

is this another race issue run?  washed up and past their prime and "never could play a lick of D" transcend race my friend.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]The Old Time Boston Celtics would have taken Peja and Murphy in a heart-beat.Great shooters,experienced,winners and smart players- no brainer. Red used to bring in players like Walton,Pistol Pete,Wedman and other vets to play for a championship every year. Ainge looks for only athletes . Murphy and Peja agents never even call the Celtics,they know Danny is not looking for their type of client. Boston plays only one class player Ray Allen,the rest are thugs. Take care Run
    Posted by runrunandrun[/QUOTE]

Well we are not worried about class, only wins.  We have great, experienced shooters. PP KG RA.    Are you saying we need white players/

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Peja & Murphy Would be Old Time Celtics : Well we are not worried about class, only wins.  We have great, experienced shooters. PP KG RA.    Are you saying we need white players/
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Dude I have been on this site for about 5 years off and on under different names. He has been trolling that whole time.  It's hard to tell whether he actually is racist or whether he just has a torqued sense of humor.

Either way he's just trolling.  He doesn't believe what he says.  I think he is a riot though either way.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Peja & Murphy Would be Old Time Celtics : Dude I have been on this site for about 5 years off and on under different names. He has been trolling that whole time.  It's hard to tell whether he actually is racist or whether he just has a torqued sense of humor. Either way he's just trolling.  He doesn't believe what he says.  I think he is a riot though either way.
    Posted by Icon11[/QUOTE]

well, then let's get down to a spirited yet substantive debate about what brian cardinal and wayne kreklow could bring to this c's team down the stretch run.  we need character guys here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

Posted by runrunandrunyou mean white?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Peja & Murphy Would be Old Time Celtics : Give the guy a break!!!!  I think the stool is lonely!!!!!!!
    Posted by jerseycfan[/QUOTE]

He meant kevin stacom and fred roberts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

man, stacom was so bad you wanted to maul yourself watching those games

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

awful and wrong opinions by the racist run... par the course, what more is new from the 2nd worse fan on this board...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

kevin stacom. wasn't he from the cowens school of screw it, i need a little time off ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulliu. Show paulliu's posts

Kevin Stacom and Wayne Kreklow. 

Hey I liked those guys.  Stacom actually played meaningful minutes in that game 5 PHX triple OT because just about everyone elas ehad fouled out.

Kreklow was like a Danny Ainge precursor but without any talent.  Didn't he play in Bird's rookie year, competing for pine time with the Terry Duerod--AKA the "People's Choice," AKA "The Human Victory Cigar"?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulliu. Show paulliu's posts

Just looked it up and I had Wayne Kreklow confused with Jeff Judkins.  Hey, these slow white shooting guards riding the pine all look alike after 30 years.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulliu. Show paulliu's posts

I liked Fred Roberts too.  His teammates called him "Norman" after Norman Bates of "Psycho" fame.

He had that goofy grin. 

The Celtic roster in the Fred Roberts era was packed with BYU boys--Norman, Danny Ainge, Greg Kite and the immortal Michael Smith.

Run must have creamed in his jeans.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

You know what? I was actually dumb enough to think the mods finally did their job and banned this fool. I should have known better. I guess he was just involuntarily spending some quality time in a mental health facility. Didn't seem to help much though.

Why don't the nuts ever just go away? The only people that ever leave are the good posters. Because they get tired of listening to these clowns drone on and on.

The BDC morderators will not rest until this forum is a barren cesspool of idiocy. Seriously, at the rate BDC is going, at some point the only people left will be the trolls.

I just realized that martini lover and his 300 different aliases seemed to disappear around the same time as oldfool. Kind of makes you think. I still think there's a very good chance that a lot of these trolls are actually BDC mods trying to stir the pot. Why else would they allow these people to wreak havok on the forums and drive people away? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Are you happy?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

at least judkins was halfway decent compared to feckless kreklow.  i mean drafting a tuna sandwich would have done more than kreklow did.

and duerod- he was my favorite bench celtic that one year.  then he got hurt.  and it was over.  i thought for sure "doooo" would have broken through for some meaningful minutes the way he stroked that ball.  but ya can't do it on one knee and surgery technology back then.

stacom was awful.  he got minutes and still averaged 2.1 ppg on low 40% shooting.  i'm not sure what was worse, the skills or the mop..... :-O

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoCalCeltFan. Show SoCalCeltFan's posts

'Baby Hondo' Judkins never got off the pine with the Celts. He was another stiff of a player ala Rex Morgan, Greg Kite, and that stiff from Indiana that we sent to Phoenix for Dennis Johnson who made you wonder what was Red thinking? 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts