PELICANS TRY TO LAND IN LAKE AND GET THEIR GRILL BASHED IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: PELICANS TRY TO LAND IN LAKE AND GET THEIR GRILL BASHED IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And still 5-games below .500, with the highest payroll in the NBA!! LOL

On the bright side, it appears Kobe learned a new word, Pass! Might be a little late in the OLD careeer to evolve the OLD game!!

Thanks Mitchhhhhh!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

What lake, Toluca Lake is the only lake out here, and that is a city!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

I'm glad to see the trolls posts are getting deleted. Watching the game last night now since Kobe has taken a different role in facilitating the Lakers look like they have a better team chemistry. No more watching kobe while the other 4 stand around. I believe teams will start game planning towards this.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Excellent thread wheelchair34!

Thanks for sharing!

Bloopity!!! I didn't think you have the guts to come back after scurrying away like a little field  mouse. Did your victory over fellow a Lottery team give you enough courage to finally come back?

Well puff your chest with pride a three game win streak, and only 4 games from the 8th seed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Excellent thread wheelchair34!

Thanks for sharing!

this thread was so good a bunch of posts deleted,  must have been the valley of the sun.

Blessings my brother!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Typing post in all capitol letters is like when people see and try to talk to that are Blind or don't speak the language,so people talk louder and louder like at a certain volume  you can reach a universal language plateau or help a blind person visualize something. Just sayin

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Excellent thread wheelchair34!

Thanks for sharing!"

good thing you got a chance to see it before BDC deleted what was obviously no-value-commentary. 

Though I actually prefer" wheelchair34"  to your faux "blessings to you" empty content posts. I can't remember a single post of yours that has ever added any value here. In particular I remember your desperate efforts to prop up the identities of fake celtics fans like Tommy Fraud who eventually admitted he was a sockpuppet despite your scolding us that we didn't respect a fellow fan and all that BS. For all we know those sockpuppets were operated by you but any rate, you had no conscience about promoting and attempting to vouch for that junk. 

But it seems Karma is working to some extent because your own team is struggling mightilty and your breathless posts speculating about a 72 win season are a thing of the past.