PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE RONDO WE WANT TO AVOID....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE RONDO WE WANT TO AVOID....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQC6oCi78x4&feature=feedrec_grec_index

says it all....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE RONDO WE WANT TO AVOID....

In Response to PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE RONDO WE WANT TO AVOID....:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQC6oCi78x4&feature=feedrec_grec_index says it all....
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Game winding down. Close game. Rondo was concerned about eating up clock. Simple enough.

What's the problem? Why give the ball back?

Besides he may have heard footsteps. PitterPat... PitterPat... PitterPat!!

BTW.... ComCon... why do you ALWAYS CAPITALIZE your thread titles? No need to yell!

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE RONDO WE WANT TO AVOID....:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQC6oCi78x4&feature=feedrec_grec_index says it all....

The type of Rondo we want to avoid?????  The one named Rajon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE RONDO WE WANT TO AVOID....:
    In Response to PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE RONDO WE WANT TO AVOID.... : The type of Rondo we want to avoid?????  The one named Rajon.
    Posted by TheDUDDER

your crtiques are irrational. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE RONDO WE WANT TO AVOID.... : your crtiques are irrational. 
    Posted by jtkl

We have a point guard that is very flawed and at the same time very fortunate enough to play with 4 hall of famers this year and 3 on an ongoing basis whose flaws cause opponents to double team his team's best player on most possessions and ignore him on most others.  While his peers are going to the line as much as 15 times per game, he avoids going to the line if at all possible.  When his peers are knocking down 3s to seal games, he is watching his team doing defense / offense substitutions.  When other point guards have defenders in their jerseys, Rondo is prepping for a deodorant commercial "hey Doc, how come nobody is within 15 feet of me".... "well Rajon, either you are th worst shooter in history or you forgot to put your deodorant on"... I am going with the former.

Just keep ignoring these simple facts and it will allow you to think that Rondo is someone that you want to have going forward when there is no talent here and the 3 / 4 hall of famers are working on daze hoes and daze golf swings.....  Give me John Wall and the Cs win game 1 and game 2 by an average of 20.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE RONDO WE WANT TO AVOID.... : We have a point guard that is very flawed and at the same time very fortunate enough to play with 4 hall of famers this year and 3 on an ongoing basis whose flaws cause opponents to double team his team's best player on most possessions and ignore him on most others.  While his peers are going to the line as much as 15 times per game, he avoids going to the line if at all possible.  When his peers are knocking down 3s to seal games, he is watching his team doing defense / offense substitutions.  When other point guards have defenders in their jerseys, Rondo is prepping for a deodorant commercial "hey Doc, how come nobody is within 15 feet of me".... "well Rajon, either you are th worst shooter in history or you forgot to put your deodorant on"... I am going with the former. Just keep ignoring these simple facts and it will allow you to think that Rondo is someone that you want to have going forward when there is no talent here and the 3 / 4 hall of famers are working on daze hoes and daze golf swings.....  Give me John Wall and the Cs win game 1 and game 2 by an average of 20.
    Posted by TheDUDDER

As usual you are dead wrong. We have a two time all star , two time defensiveall team player who finished 5th in the league in defensive player of the year voting second in assists who shoots 48% from the floor and has helped prolong the career of our aging all stars. 

He also has a below average midrange jumper and is a poor free throw shooter.

that's the reality. 

the difference between you and I is that i am a realist you are a pessimist. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE RONDO WE WANT TO AVOID.... : Game winding down. Close game. Rondo was concerned about eating up clock. Simple enough. What's the problem? Why give the ball back? Besides he may have heard footsteps. PitterPat ... PitterPat ... PitterPat!! BTW.... ComCon... why do you ALWAYS CAPITALIZE your thread titles? No need to yell! Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin
    caps are my brand at this point. other reason he stopped is that he dreads going to the foul line. no need to push up court if the clock was an issue in the first place. not buying it. but thats the regular season rr. he's bak to the old rajon. hopefully when they put a lebron on him, he will continur=e to bring it offensively. even if he misses the foul or jump shots, still worth getting us in the bonus or getting them in foul trouble.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shtarka. Show Shtarka's posts

As the pg, RR does not  control the game like, for axample, DJ did back in the 80's. RR doesn't seem to have the moment -to -moment feel for the game....altho will admit it's a different game now than in the 80's. now  players regularly take 3 steps without getting called for travelling...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE RONDO WE WANT TO AVOID.... : caps are my brand at this point. other reason he stopped is that he dreads going to the foul line. no need to push up court if the clock was an issue in the first place. not buying it. but thats the regular season rr. he's bak to the old rajon. hopefully when they put a lebron on him, he will continur=e to bring it offensively. even if he misses the foul or jump shots, still worth getting us in the bonus or getting them in foul trouble.

In that case, your brand amounts to rude yelling. I won't read or respond anymore to your threads in the future if you continue to yell.

Yelling is a violation of basic forum courtesy!!!!!

Thank you!

Pud

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

On a night when Rondo gets a triple double after scoring 30 points the previous game,the sick puppies ,needing something to complain about ,dig up vid from a regular season game.My goodness.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Yea, Rondo scored 30 in game 2 and last night in game 3 he went 15-11-20..

What disturbed me more about the vid in this thread was Rondo on the defensive end...

In any event, I dont see the purpose of putting up this thread after the game the Celts just had and Rondos performances in the last 2..

I mean, I criticize the kid plenty and justifiably so for his defensive effort mainly... but the C's are up 3-0 and Rondo has overall been extremely effective in getting us to this position..

Every player can be criticized, nobody plays perfect ball.... but taking ROndo to task after his last 2 games and us up 3-0, having blown out the Knicks last night seems more personal than anything else.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shtarka. Show Shtarka's posts

jrleftfoot- take a page from Red Auerbach's book...criticize the players after a win, not after a loss. PutRondo on a team without 3 Hall of Famers and see how he does....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

What an ill-timed post. Just when I think you're turning a corner you exhibit your small mind. 

Here's a link for you to wrap your head around about LAST NIGHT'S GAME

try to keep up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

SERIOUSLY, do some of you actually read the posts in these threads before u start with the bit-chin? jeez, the post was started HOURSSSS before game 3!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

What an ill-timed post. Just when I think you're turning a corner you exhibit your small mind.  Here's a link for you to wrap your head around about LAST NIGHT'S GAME http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-wojnarowski_rondo_celtics_bury_knicks_playoffs_042311 try to keep up.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker
    threa was started hours before, did you even read my post AFTER the game?  did you bother to read the other posts prior to the game.. who has the SMALL mind? big minds, read and get facts then whine or choose not to.. big minds also change in the fact of new facts. clearly rr is on the right track.. did you bother to read the other thread started AFTER THE GAME?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

What an ill-timed post. Just when I think you're turning a corner you exhibit your small mind.  Here's a link for you to wrap your head around about LAST NIGHT'S GAME http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-wojnarowski_rondo_celtics_bury_knicks_playoffs_042311 try to keep up.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

Now you've done it, comcon. You've failed to "turn the corner" and disappointed BTS...  with your small minded, tongue in cheek  thread.

Shame on you... you.... contrarian!

Maybe an apology might sooth Spanky's disappointment and get you back in his good graces. LOL!

Pud

Sections
Shortcuts