perfect smart trade for ainge with nate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: perfect smart trade for ainge with nate

The trade clearly helps the Celtics but I don't know if the Kings are interested in Nate.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mike5says. Show mike5says's posts

In Response to Re: perfect smart trade for ainge with nate:
    [QUOTE]The trade clearly helps the Celtics but I don't know if the Kings are interested in Nate.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]
    Why not? Who will people go see with the kings? Evans. Well you add Nate there can be aklot of ticket sales there. plus he is not that old and no question he is better then beno

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoCalCeltFan. Show SoCalCeltFan's posts

Are you guys Kings' fans? Even the NBA TV Network cannot make this stiff into anything more than a Middle East / Euro who surprised a losing franchise by being better than expected. Against the Fakers he looked pathetic, painful even. Once again, we have a 'trade' deal where the Celts give away the store for a sack of hair. Yikes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: perfect smart trade for ainge with nate : Why not? Who will people go see with the kings? Evans. Well you add Nate there can be aklot of ticket sales there. plus he is not that old and no question he is better then beno
    Posted by mike5says[/QUOTE]

Besides Nate's size, why would the Kings take on his contract and Bradley's contract? Not really going to help the Kings from a financial standpoint. And both Tyreke and Nate are ball hogs, I don't think they can coexist on the same backcourt. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

How about we don't trade anyone and we attempt to win it all for the next two years and worry about replacing the Big three and Shaq at that time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

I would go for Grant Hill
    It makes sense: He can get us rebounds and he is a defensive (tall) player to backup Pierce . He can play multiple positions. He can even put up numbers from time to time. And he is one of the greatest personalities to have in your team and the lockerrooms.

If the suns keep playing this way there will be a big chance that they'll trade Nash. And Nash was one of the reasons why Hill stayed in PhX. 

You could argue that this dude is old. But then look at the championship window for the Celtics. They'll have to win it this or next year...

To me he is the right fit, sadly he rejected the Celtics offer last year so I'm not so sure if he'd be happy here...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

[QUOTE]I would go for Grant Hill It makes sense: He can get us rebounds and he is a defensive (tall) player to backup Pierce . He can play multiple positions. He can even put up numbers from time to time. And he is one of the greatest personalities to have in your team and the lockerrooms. If the suns keep playing this way there will be a big chance that they'll trade Nash. And Nash was one of the reasons why Hill stayed in PhX.  You could argue that this dude is old. But then look at the championship window for the Celtics. They'll have to win it this or next year... To me he is the right fit, sadly he rejected the Celtics offer last year so I'm not so sure if he'd be happy here...
    Posted by MichBelgium[/QUOTE]

Grant Hill doesn't like the cold weather of Boston.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: perfect smart trade for ainge with nate : Grant Hill doesn't like the cold weather of Boston.
    Posted by ConnectingRod[/QUOTE]
    Well just for the rest of the season. Besides at the end of the season he'll be back in warm areas when we face the Lakers in the finals. Cool

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Nate will put people in the seats??  Seriously. Come On.  Try to be a little realistic.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

And Beno is a better point guard (passing) than Nate.  

I agree with Sportsbozo1.....let's try to win 2 championships over the next 2 years and then worry about replacing the big 3 and rebuilding.   Let's not change a good team just yet.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoCalCeltFan. Show SoCalCeltFan's posts

Well, one year anyway. There's probably going to be a lockout by the owners curtailing, if not eliminating the 2011 - 2012 season!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I think some need to look back at Ainge's trade history. The guy always plays poker face when it comes to trades. No matter how good the team is he always ends up making a move. It may not be a splash move but the guy likes to tweak the roster. It does keep players motivated and on their toes.

I'm not ready to trade Nate. Guys like Nate don't get you much. You would have to package him with JON or BBD. He's a SG off the bench and really only the top contenders who just need a spark off the bench could use him. We all know Ainge isn't giving them Nate.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mike5says. Show mike5says's posts

The Kings' desire to find a new point guard to pair with Tyreke Evans is no secret among rival teams. ESPN.com

Ya he does put people in seats and ya the kinga do want a new pg.

who cares if they ball hog? who else is going to score

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]The Kings' desire to find a new point guard to pair with Tyreke Evans is no secret among rival teams . ESPN.com Ya he does put people in seats and ya the kinga do want a new pg. who cares if they ball hog? who else is going to score

Sacramento will insist that any team take on the contract of Beno Udrih or Francisco Garcia in any Casspi deal and could well ask for even more than that.

You forgot to mention that. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

We need at least one backup 1.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

i like this team just the way it is. if healthy (fingers crossed) no one can touch our depth.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]How about we don't trade anyone and we attempt to win it all for the next two years and worry about replacing the Big three and Shaq at that time.
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]
    Your post makes too much sense to be part of this thread.  Please post something more ridiculous next time.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WE5NUTS. Show WE5NUTS's posts

In Response to perfect smart trade for ainge with nate:
    [QUOTE]He is good for fun. But were about work and the future.... One we need to win now.. and to do that we need someone that can play his role great behind pierce. That man is Omri Casspi. Just listen before everyone gets weird and says no or why not for ether team Nate,Bradley, and sum picks for Casspi. There are rumors going around they are shopping Omri The dude is 6'9 225, and the guy can play 3pt% lil over 40% fg% lil over 40% For us its want we need and he is only 22 For the kings they get nate who can put people in the seats and yes Bradley looks like crap. Does not mean he can not turn around. The kings need some spice and with nate/Evans at the lead they will get it. Casspi might have faults but with the big 3 with him he will develope and maybe we will have our sf of the future
    Who is the backup PG then?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Let's see how Delonte is when he gets back. Nate has a purpose on this team without getting something that has at least an equal upside why would we change what we have.  Casspi looked good in some games last year but I would wonder if he is as good shooter or rebounder as it appears Harangody may be.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to perfect smart trade for ainge with nate:
    [QUOTE]He is good for fun. But were about work and the future.... One we need to win now.. and to do that we need someone that can play his role great behind pierce. That man is Omri Casspi. Just listen before everyone gets weird and says no or why not for ether team Nate,Bradley, and sum picks for Casspi. There are rumors going around they are shopping Omri The dude is 6'9 225, and the guy can play 3pt% lil over 40% fg% lil over 40% For us its want we need and he is only 22 For the kings they get nate who can put people in the seats and yes Bradley looks like crap. Does not mean he can not turn around. The kings need some spice and with nate/Evans at the lead they will get it. Casspi might have faults but with the big 3 with him he will develope and maybe we will have our sf of the future

There is nobody on the Cs roster that would entice SAC to give up a player that has the potential to be better than anyone on the Cs roster.

Maybe they could try to get Noah, Boozer, and Rose for Bradley, Baby, and Luke instead.....

can there ever be any realistic objective trade possibilities....... maybe the Dolphins would like to trade Henne for Brady as well.....  maybe the Clippers would like to trade Griffin for Davis......

or maybe posters / fans could make at least a subtle attempt at being even remotely objective....... both Evans and Udrih are better 1s or 2s compared to Nate and with Bradley an unknown quantity why on Earth would anyone make this trade....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

I say we trade a healthy Robinson for the Mavericks injured Rodrigue Beaubois and let Daniels run the 1 until West returns. Let Beaubois heal from his foot surgery and have him ready for the playoffs. I don't know if the numbers work. I admit that checking on that stuff bores the heck out of me.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]I say we trade a healthy Robinson for the Mavericks injured Rodrigue Beaubois and let Daniels run the 1 until West returns. Let Beaubois heal from his foot surgery and have him ready for the playoffs. I don't know if the numbers work. I admit that checking on that stuff bores the heck out of me.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

Cuban loves Beaubois, he's not going to trade him.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: perfect smart trade for ainge with nate : Cuban loves Beaubois, he's not going to trade him.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]
    You may be right, my friend, but I do wonder if Beaubois' injury may convince him...anything is possible, right? Can't blame a guy for wishing...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: perfect smart trade for ainge with nate : You may be right, my friend, but I do wonder if Beaubois' injury may convince him...anything is possible, right? Can't blame a guy for wishing...
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

The only way the Mavs are letting Beaubois go is if they get Melo in return.

And yes, there's nothing wrong with wishing, especially if there's a wishing well.

HAHAHA!!!

Sections
Shortcuts