Perkins arrested

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Perkins arrested

No mention of Rondo?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Brick=coward!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/2011/08/13/Thunders-Perkins-arrested-after-bar-fight/UPI-39501313275349/

Belligerent, drunk, arrogant and a waste of space. Even more so are the eye-popping stats Herman posted for OKC last year. 5.1 pts and 7.9 rebounds per game!! Wow, in boston's eyes that puts him up there with the greats lmao.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/thunder/2011-08-13-perkins-arrested_n.htm

Herman was supposed to be helping kids learning life skills and drug awareness!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Perkins arrested:
    Was this a flagrant one or a flagrant two?
    Posted by Kirk6

LOL - flagrant 1, but he is appealing it!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/thunder/2011-08-13-perkins-arrested_n.htm Herman was supposed to be helping kids learning life skills and drug awareness! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

Kome would have been there but there was not any women so he headed to Colorada.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Imagin Kome giving a no means no seminar in Denver Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

It's obvious reading between the lines that this is a drug deal gone bad. Brick ran and now it's plainly obvious why he pouted so much after Herman got traded to OKC.....he lost his prime drug supplier. Disgraceful!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Crying-Nation32 hating on OKC now? 
    Posted by Fiercest34

You still read his posts?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Perkins arrested : Prove it!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Don't need to...it's obvious! I can't prove nuclear fusion either, but it's obviously a fact.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Rumor has it crystal meth is involved. Absolutely disgraceful!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

The NBA should look at not only banning these players for life but imposing a sanction on the celtic organization. After all, it was one of their players that died of a drug over dose and 20+ years later serious drugs raises it's head again.

Disgraceful! Get your act together ainge and co otherwise change the teams name to the boston crack-heads!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Anybody can prove nuclear fushion. 

The only reason why you can't prove nuclear fushion is because your brain is too small. 

So explain to us how nuclear fushion works, Mr. Professor Know it all.

I know how nuclear fusion & fission works.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kycleptic. Show kycleptic's posts

Anybody can prove nuclear fushion.  The only reason why you can't prove nuclear fushion is because your brain is too small.  So explain to us how nuclear fushion works, Mr. Professor Know it all. I know how nuclear fusion & fission works.
    Posted by CHEisCHE

I don't think Fierce and the troll are talking about how nuclear fusion works. If you read the whole thread the troll was saying Rondo ran away from a drug deal gone bad. Fierce then asked the troll to prove that Rondo did indeed run away, but the troll responded by saying, "Don't need to...it's obvious! I can't prove nuclear fusion either, but it's obviously a fact."

Anyway, why add to the nonsense by asking Fierce to explain how nuclear fusion works?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

I know someone that really got arrested.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In Response to Re: Perkins arrested : I don't think Fierce and the troll are talking about how nuclear fusion works. If you read the whole thread the troll was saying Rondo ran away from a drug deal gone bad. Fierce then asked the troll to prove that Rondo did indeed run away, but the troll responded by saying, "Don't need to...it's obvious! I can't prove nuclear fusion either, but it's obviously a fact." Anyway, why add to the nonsense by asking Fierce to explain how nuclear fusion works?
    Posted by kycleptic

I think you didn't get it.
    ...have you heard of nuclear fushion before?

Sections
Shortcuts