Perkins- Do you see his value now?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Perkins- Do you see his value now?

In Response to Re: Perkins- Do you see his value now?:
    In Response to Perkins- Do you see his value now? : I don't understand why you instigate, asked me to go away like you own the site and asking to discuss what we already know of Perk for 3 years. I saw the best of Perk, when we got the 16th. I don't hate Perk, I hate his play. For the last three years of Perk, Fans said... "I cringed every time Perk trying to catch the ball" "I cringed every time Perk dribble the ball and walk" "I cringed every time Perk can't jam the ball while wide open under the basket" "I cringed when I see Perk late in rotation" "I cringed when I see Perk can't shoot FT" "I cringed when he starts pouting to the official" "I cringed when I see those little hands like a rock and can't catch a simple pass" I cringed, I cringed, I cringed & I cringed. I'm sure there are more cringe that I missed. I did not say these gripes, the Celtics fan said it. You saw Perk performed one "medioacre" game and you wet your pants. You will see more of Perk in a bad games than medioacre games, no need to wait. I'm sure you will not Post when that bad games comes.  Danny is showcasing Perk in exchange of future skilled player. As I said, I will swap Perk for NJ Lopes even steben...but that's last year & rookie (Perk is in 7th year). NJ is not stupid to get rid of Lopes now.   If you don't understand what I said, I can write in my native Japanese language and i hope you stop BS..ing. 平和!
    Posted by CHEisCHE

garbage post by Che overall, clueless on player value in this sport

and i'm pretty sure he saw the best of Perk when we won the 17th

Perk was not on the team in '86 when we got the 16th...

but errors when it comes to Perk and Celtic judgement are what we most often get from che, and it is sad b/c occasionally he has a few intelligent things to add

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In Response to Perkins- Do you see his value now?:
    Perk played well his first game back and tonight he is playing very well.  There is no doubt this guy adds intangibles to our team.  Che and Dudder for some reason fail to recognize this.  Oh well can't please everyone.
    Posted by OneOnOne

Your mouth is trigger happy, hopefully you don't bite your tongue again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Perkins- Do you see his value now?:
    In Response to Perkins- Do you see his value now? : Your mouth is trigger happy, hopefully you don't bite your tongue again.
    Posted by CHEisCHE

You have diarrhea of the mouth.  Instigating again I see.  Like I said quit replying to me.  I have nothing to say to you. Go sit on a pole and spin.

Sections
Shortcuts