Perkins looking forward to Free Agency

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Perkins looking forward to Free Agency

In Response to Re: Perkins looking forward to Free Agency:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Perkins looking forward to Free Agency : immature thug texas drawl needing ebonics class was DUDDER on Perk that is racist, everyone already knows that Dud's rep is trash on this board, but i was offended
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

You don't have to be black to be a thug, you don't have to be black to have a Texas drawl, you don't have to be black to need ebonics. That was not very nice, but it was not racist!! Would you have been offended if Perk was white?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Perkins looking forward to Free Agency:
    [QUOTE]I respect rameakap for speaking truth to racism. What Dudder wrote was unamerican and ugly. It was very awkward reading both CheisChe and kyceltic claiming you are playing the race card when what was deleted was clearly racist. It's tough to believe two separate people would have that same opinion. Like something that defies the law of physics. That the mods deleted Dudder's post says it all. Thankfully you copied it and it's allowed to remain for all to see. Hopefully the mods have noticed the two posters who claim the post in question wasn't racist and review their accounts. If they are banned, they'll just come back anyway. But at least they'd be forced to start anew.
    Posted by NickFaldo[/QUOTE]

I offered once before to give you the money, so you could post on Sam's board, but then i found out, that they didn't want you on their board!! Why would that be?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickFaldo. Show NickFaldo's posts

I don't remember you offering to pay that fee. If you did, thanks. Anyway, I don't think it matters to what's being discussed why I'm not posting on another board.

I see you wrote, "You don't have to be black to need ebonics." If that's your debate point claiming no racist post was made, I see no reason to continue. If the poster had stuck to making fun of Perk's accent, he'd probably have been ok. But he went after Perk based on the color of his skin. Ebonics isn't needed by anyone. It's racist in itself. You are wrong that one needn't be African-American to receive that slur. A white person would never be told to learn ebonics. Will you claim next that one needn't be African-American to be called the N word? Don't answer. I'm done with this nonsense.

Sections
Shortcuts