Perry Jones III

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Perry Jones III

As much as I wanted this guy (and I think others did, too), apparently he is "not ready for prime time."

He was assigned to the D-League by the Thunder.....so I guess the selection of Melo over him makes sense at least for now.

On a related note, aren't we all glad we dodged the Royce White "bullet?"  Extremely high maintenance!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Re: Perry Jones III

Pretty much ditto. Moultrie might have made more sense for this season but he is what he is while Melo has the parts to be more, now lets see if we can build the machine. I really hope Melo works out but there are a whole slew of big men drafted in the 1st round because of great physical tools and have "great upside" but are "still raw" that have never paid off.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Yes, Moultrie was another, and he is not playing much, either.

Nichoson is playing a little, and he went at 19.....so maybe it would have been Sully and Nicholson...............who knows?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I was with you on this guy...also with white...gulp...just goes to show that we are amateurs, but still fun to speculate..not our money, right???lol...But I also liked the Melo pick..so either way, I was ok with either one. Also like Nicholson...Just goes to show how difficult it is to pick on potential for the future, even with all the information. Not an excact science, and very easy to play the "I told you so" game...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Good thing im in accounting, and keeping my day job for now...lol...

My draft picking consultant job is no working out very well..

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I agree, Melo has that potential..Im hoping he develops  like that Sanders kid..WOW!.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

fab's time w/ red claws will be spent according to boston's specifications. hopefully the increased attention paid to his developement there will speed up the process of turning this big boy into an nba player. i'm hoping we'll see him back in boston sooner rather than later. i like gortat well enough but would prefer we hold onto the fabster.

Sections
Shortcuts