Petery Vecsey A Troll Too?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Re: Petery Vecsey A Troll Too?

In Response to Re: Petery Vecsey A Troll Too?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Petery Vecsey A Troll Too? : Great then I will imagine a board without your mental illness for Fierce here. The guy posts constantly,supplies information, and expresses opinions and theories. This is what most of us want here, nobody has to agree with anything said by anyone here.   I think a good laxative would do wonders for you. You think people feel Fierce is annoying?  You post one tenth the time and are far more annoying.  Grow up, live and let live.  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Fierce posts the same c r a p over and over... anti Rondo stuff... tell me how thats interesting... he is completely obsessed with one topic

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Vescey isn't a troll because he has mentioned it once, acknowledged it is strictly a rumor, and moved on. 

You're trolling because you push this Rondo for Gasol thing at every opportunity and hammer Rondo constantly - forgetting of course that if you are right, and Rondo is as bad as you currently feel, then he has no trade value much less a Gasol-level tradability.

Ainge is understandably skittish about considering Gasol given that there is no way we win a championship just by getting him and he's old, soft, and expensive, not the best combination for our aging roster.

I for one can't wait till the trading deadline is over and you have to move on from this. 

p.s. @concord Fierce can post on whatever he wants and he has added a lot of value over the years but his anti-Rondo trollish crusade isn't raising the basketball dialogue in here. I'm still hoping he moves on eventually and gets on to other topics. 

Changing your views is a good thing as well. I used to be opposed to trading Rondo but I now think that it would be a good idea, but only for good value.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Don't like that trade for the Lakers. There are better deals out there to be had.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Petery Vecsey A Troll Too?:
    [QUOTE]Vescey isn't a troll because he has mentioned it once, acknowledged it is strictly a rumor, and moved on.  You're trolling because you push this Rondo for Gasol thing at every opportunity and hammer Rondo constantly - forgetting of course that if you are right, and Rondo is as bad as you currently feel, then he has no trade value much less a Gasol-level tradability. Ainge is understandably skittish about considering Gasol given that there is no way we win a championship just by getting him and he's old, soft, and expensive, not the best combination for our aging roster. I for one can't wait till the trading deadline is over and you have to move on from this.  p.s. @concord Fierce can post on whatever he wants and he has added a lot of value over the years but his anti-Rondo trollish crusade isn't raising the basketball dialogue in here. I'm still hoping he moves on eventually and gets on to other topics.  Changing your views is a good thing as well. I used to be opposed to trading Rondo but I now think that it would be a good idea, but only for good value.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]
    I agree with your wishes you will be glad when all this speculation stops.  This Rondo thing hangs over everything the Celtics can and might do.  It will be over soon and I just hope the Celtics make a great decision.  Nobody knows how it will work out whatever they do.  Talks is cheap. That is all we do here however.