PEYTON MANNING TO MIAMI AS BRON OPENLY LOBBIES FOR HIM?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

PEYTON MANNING TO MIAMI AS BRON OPENLY LOBBIES FOR HIM?

couldnt believe what i watched last night after the heat's narrow win over the hawks. as his on-court interview winding down, he just grabbed the mike and talked directly to peyton saying they wanted him, miami could use a qb like him and there was no better city to bring his talents to. this dude loves to stick his nose into other people's stuff unsolicited. i'm sure the miami chamber of commerce will send him a box of cookies, but it was simply not classy. was he doing this in cleveland? what if pierce grabbed the mike and made a direct plea to manning to come to foxboro? i think we need a backup qb..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: PEYTON MANNING TO MIAMI AS BRON OPENLY LOBBIES FOR HIM?

AND WHO WOULD THE CELTICS GET BACK IN THAT DEAL ??????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Re: PEYTON MANNING TO MIAMI AS BRON OPENLY LOBBIES FOR HIM?

Lebron needs to grow up.  Also he thinks he needs the extra attention.  After all, isn't that what he got when he was growing up?  But its pretty obvious he wasn't taught how to handle it.  Some years ago he reportedly said that he 'wanted to be a global icon'.