PG?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

PG?

so i'm assuming we go out and sign a PG. who's out there?

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: PG?

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

Andre Barrett. Just signed to the Red Claws. Stop gap for this year if we are playing for seasons after 2013

How about somebody who is really good? We have a lot of two guards and they are playing well.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Is picking up a point really going to help at this point?  They will come in to an offense they don't know and be on a huge learning curve for the season.  The guys we have will be just as effective.  Now if your trying to get a guy who will learn this year to back up Rondo next year, you make the move. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

They have a four gaurd rotation right now, Bradley, Terry and Barbosa all get minutes there.

The season is cooked.  They wont make a big move to get another pg.  Best thing to do is trade Pierce, and tank.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

you're not going to get a PG that's really good and who can make a difference. I'd not be shopping for a PG.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

There's a report that is saying Dooling will contemplate a comeback.

yay.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Dooling I hope he in shape. He would be ok for 15 a game.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

They have a four gaurd rotation right now, Bradley, Terry and Barbosa all get minutes there.

The season is cooked.  They wont make a big move to get another pg.  Best thing to do is trade Pierce, and tank.

Wrong, you will see.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

Wrong, you will see.

I am wrong about what?

Could you be a tad more specific?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Resign Dooling and try to sign Erick Dampier or Greg Oden or try to trade Bass.

The season isn't lost. I think this is going to be good for the C's. It may not lead to a title but everyone will step up. Rondo dominates the ball too much and guys never got comfortable...now they have a chance.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Captain_Fantastic. Show Captain_Fantastic's posts

Tyreke Evans is on the block. Plays 3 positions. Seems logical. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Captain_Fantastic. Show Captain_Fantastic's posts

& another thing....Why would memphis send Gay to LA as people are reporting? They could see LA in the 1st rnd....Gotta think we are leading the pack in the Gay sweepstakes...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from expectingtofly. Show expectingtofly's posts

Delonte

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

why do we needa SF in gay, whn we have two SFs already in PP and green?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Slick yoou are are wrong about being cooked. You are wrong. If we sign anybody  it will be a 10 minutes fill in player ,maybe not even a pg. This could be a blessing in disguise, more minutes,shots,touches and opportunities to go around. The season is far far from cooked.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I agree Slick, i mean Snake!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tripleb2066. Show tripleb2066's posts

Jonn Flynn

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tripleb2066. Show tripleb2066's posts

*Jonny

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AaronWE. Show AaronWE's posts

Whatever we do we can't trade PP but something in my gut says he will be gone this season. 

P.S.  Does anyone know if PP is cut after the season can he resign with the Celtics?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

Slick yoou are are wrong about being cooked. You are wrong. If we sign anybody  it will be a 10 minutes fill in player ,maybe not even a pg. This could be a blessing in disguise, more minutes,shots,touches and opportunities to go around. The season is far far from cooked.

I love it when you call me Slick.

This team will not win. It would be wise to focus on rebuidling instead of playing out the string.

I am obviously correct about both of these points. 

Sections
Shortcuts