Phil Jackson back to the Lakers??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Phil Jackson back to the Lakers??

Personally I think PJ is headed back to LA as HC....not NY. It's clear Kobe isn't panicking, Kobe resigned, Gasol isn't in rush to sign or be traded elsewhere. The bridge will be Melo signing. I also think Rondo and Love are in the mix to be heading to LA when it's all said and done. Their new big 3 will be Melo, Rondo and Love with Kobe and Gasol teaching them the triangle for 2 years.

I'm just saying PJ doesn't do total rebuilds. He has a master plan.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Re: Phil Jackson back to the Lakers??

Rondo to LA ain't going to happen.  PJ would only return if he senses legitimate championship contention.  So far that's several years away.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Jackson only coaches teams that would win a championship without him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Phil will only come back if he's guaranteed a championship. I don't see one in the Lakers near future with Kobe on the team. Kobester wants Pau back. Is Pau going to take a pay cut (after Kobester got $25M) so that the Lakers can go after a free agent?  Bad back Nash is coming back too. Even with a top 3 pick I don't see them winning next year. And Kobester will want to play until he gets the scoring record - maybe till he's 40. He's never seen a pay cut and I wonder if he'd be willing to take one?  So Phil will stay retired unless a cherry picked opportunity comes his way. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

i don't care about punxsutawney phil....

i'm just glad we got stevens...i just love that guy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Bump

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Personally I think PJ is headed back to LA as HC....not NY. It's clear Kobe isn't panicking, Kobe resigned, Gasol isn't in rush to sign or be traded elsewhere. The bridge will be Melo signing. I also think Rondo and Love are in the mix to be heading to LA when it's all said and done. Their new big 3 will be Melo, Rondo and Love with Kobe and Gasol teaching them the triangle for 2 years.

I'm just saying PJ doesn't do total rebuilds. He has a master plan.

PERFECT! That will be a disaster for years to come. Wrongdo and Melo fighting over the ball with the rapist sayin I'M the MAMBA, BYTCHES!!! Give it up! All while Love is left to think, where's the LOVE????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to CeltsFanInNH's comment:

Phil will only come back if he's guaranteed a championship. I don't see one in the Lakers near future with Kobe on the team. Kobester wants Pau back. Is Pau going to take a pay cut (after Kobester got $25M) so that the Lakers can go after a free agent?  Bad back Nash is coming back too. Even with a top 3 pick I don't see them winning next year. And Kobester will want to play until he gets the scoring record - maybe till he's 40. He's never seen a pay cut and I wonder if he'd be willing to take one?  So Phil will stay retired unless a cherry picked opportunity comes his way. 

When Phil came back in 2005 he did not have anything close to a championship roster

18 Sasha Vujacic PG 

8 Kobe Bryant SG

2 Aaron McKie PG

1 William "Smush" Parker G 1

11 Devin Green G

24 Jim Jackson  G/F

23 Von Wafer  PG

9 Laron Profit  G/SF

4 Luke Walton SF

3 Devean George SF

7 Lamar Odom SF

43 Brian Cook PF

21 Ronny Turiaf  PF

14 Stanislav Medvedenko  PF/C

54 Kwame Brown PF/C

31 Chris Mihm C 7-0       

17 Andrew Bynum C 6-11

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Jackson only coaches teams that would win a championship without him."

Nope. He coaches teams that have the raw material for championships and he takes them over the top. 

The guys he won rings for had not wonr rings without him. 

2nd best NBA coach of all time to Red. 

However, BirdBiasLewis - you do realize that Phil's relationship with LA Lakers brass is real bad right? 

And they don't have anywhere near the talent he would want to come back. 

only way he would come back is if Lakers got Lebron. 

As for the Knicks I would expect him to take only a front office job, no way is he coaching that crummy team

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Go RALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOO

Sections
Shortcuts