Phil Jackson blasts Heat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rondoguy9. Show rondoguy9's posts

Phil Jackson blasts Heat

Even though I am a Celtics fan, I have to give it to Phil here.  He is kicking the Heat while they are down and I love it. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Phil Jackson blasts Heat

In Response to Phil Jackson blasts Heat:
    [QUOTE]Even though I am a Celtics fan, I have to give it to Phil here.  He is kicking the Heat while they are down and I love it.  http://www.thebostonjam.com/
    Posted by rondoguy9[/QUOTE]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil is just being Phil, but this might backfire. I can totally see the HEAT using this as motivation to give the Lakers another beating!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

In Response to Re: Phil Jackson blasts Heat:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Phil Jackson blasts Heat : ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Phil is just being Phil, but this might backfire. I can totally see the HEAT using this as motivation to give the Lakers another beating!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

I agree. The Heat know everyone thinks they can't beat a top contender. Could be a blowout/bad night for the Lakers.

What Phil said just adds more to the bulletin board.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rondoguy9. Show rondoguy9's posts

The Heat aren't tough enough, Phil knows it

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Great I am glad he said it.  Gives the Heat more motivation as if they need it.  Got beat again tonight.  They will turn it around to some degree.  Lets now hope they put a whipping on the Fakers from LALA land.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAkeravenger. Show LAkeravenger's posts

The Lakers totally dominated the Hawks on the road tonight for 8 straight including
    the massacre over the Spurs. Bynum has now picked up 50 rebounds in 3 games and is scary on defense. The lakers with a healthy Bynum are a true powerhouse.
    Unbeatable.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

the lakers seem to be gathering themselves. they'd no doubt like to administer a little payback down in miami and i'll guess they will.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts