Phil Jackson to the Knicks

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Phil Jackson to the Knicks

Have you seen PHil walking? He will coach with a walker if he takes another job.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

There is NO way Phil wiil coach the Knicks.  They are not yet ready to win, don't have the best player in the league, and don't play any D.  Can you see Melo and Mare trying to run the triangle offense?
    Phil only takes teams with the best players who are ready to win it all.  Too much rebuilding here.......he doesn't do that, you know!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

In Response to Re: Phil Jackson to the Knicks:
    [QUOTE]There is NO way Phil wiil coach the Knicks.  They are not yet ready to win, don't have the best player in the league, and don't play any D.  Can you see Melo and Mare trying to run the triangle offense? Phil only takes teams with the best players who are ready to win it all.  Too much rebuilding here.......he doesn't do that, you know!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Wow, so you admit that Kobe is the best player in the league? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Wow, a Celtic fan stating Kobe and Lebron are the best players in the league. What's next,, Elephants flying?

Laughing 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]Wow, a Celtic fan stating Kobe and Lebron are the best players in the league. What's next,, Elephants flying?  
    Posted by koberulz[/QUOTE]

Wheelchair said he was the best player on the planet yet Doc could only win 1 title (against a Laker team minus 2 starters). Go figure!

LMAO

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Pierce was the best player on the planet when he did this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

there were several pictures of Pierce blocking Kobe's shots during that series.....one made the cover if SI......that Celtic team was a load......too bad KG was injured the next year....they were miles ahead of the rest if the league....best record and it wasn't close.....oh well......"iiwii.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]there were several pictures of Pierce blocking Kobe's shots during that series.....one made the cover if SI......that Celtic team was a load......too bad KG was injured the next year....they were miles ahead of the rest if the league....best record and it wasn't close.....oh well......"iiwii.....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

You ask Lebron what the best season record means? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]there were several pictures of Pierce blocking Kobe's shots during that series.....one made the cover if SI......that Celtic team was a load......too bad KG was injured the next year....they were miles ahead of the rest if the league....best record and it wasn't close.....oh well......"iiwii.....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Means nothing.  Bulls had best record last year.  Both LAL and MIA had better records than DAL - but DAL was clearly superior to both - not even close!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In Response to Phil Jackson to the Knicks:
    [QUOTE]I was listening to ESPN sports radio today and there is supposedly a lot of speculation that Phil Jackson is going to coach the Knicks.  Apparently he sees the writing on the wall and wants to be another bandwagon junkie and jump the sinking ship.
    Posted by damfuno[/QUOTE]
    This report doesn't surprise me at all.  In my opinion, Mike, "I can't coach defense well enough," D'Antoni is not the answer in New York.  For the most part, D'Antoni couldn't coach defense in Phoenix either.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Wow, a Celtic fan stating Kobe and Lebron are the best players in the league. What's next,, Elephants flying?"

Can't stand the small minded thinking of trolls like you, painting an entire fan base in the same brush. You make the conversation dumber. 

As a Celts fan, I don't think Lebron is the best player in the league but only because he is a head case without a post up game. I also don't think Kobe is the best player but only because he is getting a bit old. However historically he is a better player than Pierce overall. Pierce did outplay him signficantly in the finals though and Kobe could have cemented his legacy a bit further and did not. The best player in the game right now IMO is Dwayne Wade. Chris Paul when healthy has shown he can dominate a game from the point guard position. Kevin Durant coming on strong. 

As you can see I'm not the only Celts fan here who is not a homer, I don't appreciate you coming in here and disparaging all Celts fans and stereotyping how we think. I would never do that with Lakers fans. I'd ask you to go away but I know you have a sick dependence on being an Internet bully, so I'll have to just go with ignore since the moderators here seem to tolerate you for some baffling reason.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]" Wow, a Celtic fan stating Kobe and Lebron are the best players in the league. What's next,, Elephants flying?" Can't stand the small minded thinking of trolls like you, painting an entire fan base in the same brush. You make the conversation dumber.  As a Celts fan, I don't think Lebron is the best player in the league but only because he is a head case without a post up game. I also don't think Kobe is the best player but only because he is getting a bit old. However historically he is a better player than Pierce overall. Pierce did outplay him signficantly in the finals though and Kobe could have cemented his legacy a bit further and did not. The best player in the game right now IMO is Dwayne Wade. Chris Paul when healthy has shown he can dominate a game from the point guard position. Kevin Durant coming on strong.  As you can see I'm not the only Celts fan here who is not a homer, I don't appreciate you coming in here and disparaging all Celts fans and stereotyping how we think. I would never do that with Lakers fans. I'd ask you to go away but I know you have a sick dependence on being an Internet bully, so I'll have to just go with ignore since the moderators here seem to tolerate you for some baffling reason.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Couple of amusing things here:
    1.  I have always said how good Bryant is, just don't like him, or wouldn't want him on our team.
    2.  I said WHEN Phil took over, he was the best player in the game - he is not now, that honor belongs to Mr. Durant!
    3.  Any team with MeBron on it will be good - he IS that good, so if Phil comes back, he won't have to work as hard- which is his forte!!