Phil Jackson...mind your business!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Phil Jackson...my your business!

In Response to Phil Jackson...my your business!:
    http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/71231/20110119/jackson_doesnt_see_heat_getting_by_celtics/ PJ needs to worry about his own team and conference. The C's don't need him trying to stir up any motivation to the Heat. The Lakers better hope they are still one of the top 4 seeds come playoff time or it's going to be a tough road. I don't see them trying to go into the playoffs with Fisher and Blake as their PGs. I see them making a move.
    Posted by BiasLewis

Crystal ball?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: Phil Jackson...my your business!

He's already seen the script for this year

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Phil Jackson...mind your business!

In Response to Phil Jackson...mind your business!:
    http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/71231/20110119/jackson_doesnt_see_heat_getting_by_celtics/ PJ needs to worry about his own team and conference. The C's don't need him trying to stir up any motivation to the Heat. The Lakers better hope they are still one of the top 4 seeds come playoff time or it's going to be a tough road. I don't see them trying to go into the playoffs with Fisher and Blake as their PGs. I see them making a move.
    Posted by BiasLewis

If the Heat aren't already motivated and this is what they need to get over the hump, they are in sorry shape!!!!  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Phil is trying to jinx the Celtics.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Poor Phil (laugh track) - he sees the drama that is his life as an NBA coach ending badly - tragically, if you will!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Jackson tipped his cap to the Celtics. How dare he.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Phil is worried about the Celtics.  Hoping the Heat or Magic win. He knows with the bigs on the Celtics healthy they have no chance. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Did anyone read the article?  I just read it and Phil was VERy balanced in his views.  The press always tries to make something of this stuff, but Phil wasn't really saying anything other than what EVERYONE says everyday.....that the Heat have tremendous talent but the Celtics play so well as a team; that a TEAM will win this; that Miami might get better as a TEAM by the end of the season because they have such great talent; that Bosh is a great player and he's only the 3rd choice on offense; that he tries to motivate his players sometimes by things he says in the press; etc.   It was really a harmless article.  Much ado about nothing.

Sections
Shortcuts