Phil Jackson's 50-20 Rule

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Phil Jackson's 50-20 Rule

Phil Jackson's belief is that championship teams win 50 games before they lose 20.  If he is the Zen master then this year's lakers are doooomed!
    After the Cs run last year though I now believe that the regular season really doesn't mean much to veteran teams, but I do hope he is right about this one!  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Re: Phil Jackson's 50-20 Rule

In Response to Phil Jackson's 50-20 Rule:
    Phil Jackson's belief is that championship teams win 50 games before they lose 20.  If he is the Zen master then this year's lakers are doooomed! After the Cs run last year though I now believe that the regular season really doesn't mean much to veteran teams, but I do hope he is right about this one!  
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan

Interesting. I had honestly never heard that. Not sure this year's team fits any pre-existing rules though - they are wildly unpredictable.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Let's not kid ourselves here.  The lakers are still the team to beat in the entire league, not just the West.

Personally, I hope they don't come out of the West, but have come to the realization they probably will.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Pre existing rules are meant to be broken.

Except for last night when Kobe had to be the hero again, the Lakers have been playing again at a very high level.

I have to admit that I predicted a loss for the Heat last night, but  Pat Riley must be saying "thank God for Kobe!".

Sections
Shortcuts