Phil Pressey had a better season than last years pick #17 Dennis Schroeder

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Phil Pressey had a better season than last years pick #17 Dennis Schroeder

Good pick up Danny!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Phil Pressey had a better season than last years pick #17 Dennis Schroeder

I actually didn't liked the pickup. Not sure how much Pressey can help us in the future and he won at least one game for us if not several, which really hurt us in terms of lottery position. Gutsy/smart player but not the kind you want on the team the year you are trying to tank

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

p.s. though I should say, "hurt us in terms of lottery chances." We could still end up with a top three pick, in which case, all is forgiven with Pressey overachieving. :) 

But if we don't get a top three and other teams leapfrog us, that's not good....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to DaCeltics' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good pick up Danny!!

[/QUOTE]
    +1
    Pressey is impressive and is in contract till 2016 at a reasonable rate. Great pick up Danny!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In response to heirplain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DaCeltics' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good pick up Danny!!

[/QUOTE]
    +1
    Pressey is impressive and is in contract till 2016 at a reasonable rate. Great pick up Danny!

[/QUOTE]

Woo Hoo!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

This is a non drafted player who played an integral part on this team...it doesn't matter how badly the team played, the kid showed flashes against players in the best  pro league in the world...not bad for a little person...they are actually paying 20 times as much for guys who didn't play as well...for what he provided versus what he cost he's a steal....compare him to Bogans...lmao!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I think shroeder or whatever his name is looked great whenever I saw him.  

Sections
Shortcuts