5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

Re: phil pressey's potential

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

can he play like dana barros? 

Funny how many responses there are to this thread and nobody ever bothered to answer your question.

Never seen him play but read up on him and by all accounts he projects to be a career backup PG who is very quick, turnover prone and not a good shooter.  Like Barros they are both undersized PGs however Barros was a fantastic shooter which can make all the difference in the world especially when talking about PGs.  Despite his lack of height Barros was actually quite solid in frame (also a great football player in HS).  Pressey may be the truer PG-as Barros was always more of a undersized SG.  So I will answer your question and say no he is not like Dana Barros in that even if he develops a shot-he won't get anywhere near the level of Barros.  My guess is Pressey is your prototypical "waterbug" backup PG.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

In response to spewey's comment:

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

can he play like dana barros? 

Funny how many responses there are to this thread and nobody ever bothered to answer your question.

Never seen him play but read up on him and by all accounts he projects to be a career backup PG who is very quick, turnover prone and not a good shooter.  Like Barros they are both undersized PGs however Barros was a fantastic shooter which can make all the difference in the world especially when talking about PGs.  Despite his lack of height Barros was actually quite solid in frame (also a great football player in HS).  Pressey may be the truer PG-as Barros was always more of a undersized SG.  So I will answer your question and say no he is not like Dana Barros in that even if he develops a shot-he won't get anywhere near the level of Barros.  My guess is Pressey is your prototypical "waterbug" backup PG.

[/QUOTE]

SPOT ON!!!

now you little children can go back to your school yard d*ck shaking at each other

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I hope Pressey has a Paul George-esque growth spurt. His dad was a point-forward. That'd be great if Phil can make it another 4 inches. That'd be huge.

Sections
Shortcuts