Philly is for real?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

Philly is for real?

3 wins in a row

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: Philly is for real?

...and beat Miami and Chicago in the process.  Michael Carter-Williams is looking like an elite PG. He beat Rose on both ends of the court tonight.  

Doesn't look like Philly is tanking.  

We should copy their strategy.  Trade an ~all-star PG (Rondo) and get a better one in the draft (Smart or Exum) AND pick up a center (Embiid) in the process.  Then we take one of 14 or so high quality SFs with our Brooklyn pick.  Three  eventual starters for our rebuild.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

...and beat Miami and Chicago in the process.  Michael Carter-Williams is looking like an elite PG. He beat Rose on both ends of the court tonight.  

Doesn't look like Philly is tanking.  

We should copy their strategy.  Trade an ~all-star PG (Rondo) and get a better one in the draft (Smart or Exum) AND pick up a center (Embiid) in the process.  Then we take one of 14 or so high quality SFs with our Brooklyn pick.  Three  eventual starters for our rebuild.

[/QUOTE]

rondo is not healthy yet, but i agree with you trading rondo for a top 4-6 pick and get embiid or exum. i think wiggins will be the first choice of DA

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Isn't their coach SA assistant? The same one that wanted to coach the Celtics??? One word, damn.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Then they still have Noel on the shelf and the Pelicans first round pick in the next deep draft.  They are getting even better very quickly.  Not sure why everyone is putting them as the worst ranking team before this season started.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

From you?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

"Philly is for real?" ... their cheese steak maybe. Rick Pitinos' Celtics seriously thrashed the defending champion Chicago Bulls with young'ns to open the season in 1997. What did that amount to? Don't read anything into teams records until January.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

But Philly +3 in the win column is good for Boston's chances of getting the #1 pick, for real!

[/QUOTE]

+1

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Honestly,

I'd rather have the wins over the two best teams in the league than a better shot at an unknown.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Isn't their coach SA assistant? The same one that wanted to coach the Celtics??? One word, damn.

[/QUOTE]

His dad coached me in high school and Brett played in high school with my older brother.

Pride of South Portland Maine

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts