Philly Trap Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Philly Trap Game

Just as the Lakers lost at home before the Christmas Day game against the Heat.....the Celts may just lose this home game to the Sixers before the Christmas Day game against the Magic....early on...doesn't look like the guys are into this game....stay tuned.....and Merry Christmas to all (fans)....we are all children of God....no matter who we root for....Peace on Earth...and Good Will toward Men....(a Linus quote!)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Re: Philly Trap Game

Don't worry, when the starters play in the forth quarter, the Celtics will prevail.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I sure hope so Jump!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Close one, but Celtics won in the end!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

good block at the end on igudala, i was waiting for the whistle but none came.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Pierce stats doesnt look good and no double digit assists totals from him or Robinson.  How did Bradley look in his six minutes?  Im wondering why Erdan only played so few minutes.  Overall when I look at the box score, no starter played over 26 minutes and that probably was due to foul trouble.  Gutsy win!!!  I will take it.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

In Response to Re: Philly Trap Game:
    [QUOTE]Pierce stats doesnt look good and no double digit assists totals from him or Robinson.  How did Bradley look in his six minutes?  Im wondering why Erdan only played so few minutes.  Overall when I look at the box score, no starter played over 26 minutes and that probably was due to foul trouble.  Gutsy win!!!  I will take it.  
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

ray allen played 38 minutes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

The positive:  C's winning ugly when there is no true point guard and Nate is not out there helping the second team.

Bradley looked better.....but then again, he couldn't possibly look worse than the last game where he got meaningful minutes.

Each night, Ray, KG, or Paul has a huge game.  That's why they are HOF players, though.   Their minutes can slow down once we are healthy with Rondo and Delonte.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

The C's are susceptable to traps without Rondo. Doug Collins is about as sharp a basketball mind there is. His defensive plan worked well. The Sixers played about as well as they can against the C's tonight. They gave a great team a tough game. I've always had the upmost respect for Doug Collins.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Philly Trap Game:
    [QUOTE]The C's are susceptable to traps without Rondo. Doug Collins is about as sharp a basketball mind there is. His defensive plan worked well. The Sixers played about as well as they can against the C's tonight. They gave a great team a tough game. I've always had the upmost respect for Doug Collins.    
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

I second that motion.

Sections
Shortcuts