PHOENIX gets HORNIE, could he be a difference maker?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Re: PHOENIX gets HORNIE, could he be a difference maker?

YES, HORNACEK WAS THE #1 CHOICE ALL ALONG. HE WAS DRAFTED BY THE SUNS AND IS CONSIDERED FAMILY, EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD TO TRADE HIM FOR THAT NO CLASS FAT TUB OF LARD WITH THE BIG MOUTH WHO WAS GREAT FOR ONE SEASON (LIKE BILL WALTON IN 85-85) AND THEN NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE THEREAFTER.......

HIS BROTHER IN LAW IS ALSO THE HEAD TRAINER FOR THE SUNS.

WE'RE TALKING MAJOR CHANGE OF CULTURE WITH THE SUNS, A BACK TO BASICS AND TRADITION APPROACH MUCH LIKE AINGE BROUGHT BACK TO BOSTON.

THE VERY FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS WILL BE TO SOMEHOW GET RID OF MICHAEL BEASLEY, CONSIDERED AMONG INSIDERS (MEANING EVERY ONE OF HIS TEAMMATES AND COACHES) TO BE JUST ABOUT THE WORST PERSON TO EVER PUT ON A SUNS UNIFORM, I DIDN'T SAY PLAYER, I SAID PERSON. BEASLEY IS CONSIDERED TERMINAL, AND IF YOUNG GM RYAN McD CAN SOMEHOW SUCKER ANOTHER TEAM INTO TAKING BEASLEY , HE WILL INSTANTLY BECOME THE #1 CONTENDER FOR GM OF THE YEAR........IF NOT, THE SUNS ARE PREPARED TO CUT HIM TO EAT EVERY PENNY OF SALARY (WORST FREE AGENT SIGNING IN PHOENIX SUNS HISTORY). TO SAY THEY ARE DISGUSTED WITH BEASLEY IS THE UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE CENTURY. TRUST ME ON THIS ONE

NO WAY BEASLEY WILL EVER PLAY FOR THE SUNS AGAIN WITH JEFF HORNACEK AS COACH, MARK IT DOWN.

Sections
Shortcuts