Phonies

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Phonies

There's been a flurry of new phonies popping up on this site. Its obviously the same group of people ... probably Karly because his UN sucks. Its pretty easy to tell you're all one in the same when you promote the same flavor of hate and use the same lame meme's...

Anything with Fury

Trax

mitchwiggins

skinnyrexraptor

bungholebill

myurkus

nyjetssuc

G0dvernment

bigsmellybear

Seems like someone keeps forgetting their password ... or maybe BDC is actually banning the children posters.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Re: Phonies

What's wrong silly little man....angry today?...can't stand it because RONDO is out of here soon?..poor R9R...no girlfriends to beat up?..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Nice post Karly

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

Nice post Karly

PARANOIA getting you down??????? Try shutting the hell up once in a while, or maybe thinking about what you may sound like to others and maybe you won't have to worry about all of the supposed "PHONIES" on BDC who are calling your fraudulence to the carpet so often. Kid, the board has come together to understand that you are simply a kid in love with drawing attention to you and your strange theories. You are the worst kind of "HOMER" on the board. Go away..........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

HOLY EMBARRASSMENT R9R! QUICK! to the BATMOBILE!!!!! Time to get the hell outta here fast! The entire BDC board is on to you! Don't forget to take Rondo with ya!!!!!!!  NaH-NaH! NaH-NaH! NaH-NaH! NaH-NaH!.....NaH-NaH! NaH-NaH! NaH-NaH! NaH-NaH! DUMBaaaaaaaaaaS!!!!! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

dude-  i dont know who karly is.  i dont reall know how you mean phony, but I have been a celtics fan for 30 years, my parents took me to the original garden in the early 80s and when we moved to ct we went to the four games a year the cs used to play at the hartford civic center.  i post my thoughts and responses.  I am sorry you are offended that I thought rally c burned you,but your best case scenario post is ridiculous.  i am all for creative trade suggestions and optimistic player projections but your total rebuild post was just stupid.  If you are going to post stuff like that, be prepared to face the criticism.  stop whining.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to myurkus' comment:

dude-  i dont know who karly is.  i dont reall know how you mean phony, but I have been a celtics fan for 30 years, my parents took me to the original garden in the early 80s and when we moved to ct we went to the four games a year the cs used to play at the hartford civic center.  i post my thoughts and responses.  I am sorry you are offended that I thought rally c burned you,but your best case scenario post is ridiculous.  i am all for creative trade suggestions and optimistic player projections but your total rebuild post was just stupid.  If you are going to post stuff like that, be prepared to face the criticism.  stop whining.

How is it ridiculous? Who cares? I aint whining. Sorry I included you, thought your first post was this month like the others .... 

And rally is an illiterate fool... he wouldn't know how to "burn" all he knows how to do is post outdated and moronic memes and spew filth.

At least my posts are thought out, well written and useful. I don't care if you don't like the best case scenerio one. It was a thread on celticsblog and I was too lazy to log in to post it there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

its a free country baby, post anything you like.  just dont get upset at criticism.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

There's been a flurry of new phonies popping up on this site. Its obviously the same group of people ... probably Karly because his UN sucks. Its pretty easy to tell you're all one in the same when you promote the same flavor of hate and use the same lame meme's...

Anything with Fury

Trax

mitchwiggins

skinnyrexraptor

bungholebill

myurkus

nyjetssuc

G0dvernment

bigsmellybear

Seems like someone keeps forgetting their password ... or maybe BDC is actually banning the children posters.

BOO!!!!  Did I scare you? 

You must miss me or be extremely paranoid to think every new poster on BDC is me.. Did your pea brain figure this all out by itself?  IT's bad enough your "well thought out" posts come from a disfunctional mind thats stuck in neutral and panting with anxiety for Rondos return.

Even your worshipping ID indicates a curious fascination with your  hero. The manner in which you fawn all over the diva suggests something more than  idolization, perhaps lust and intimacy? 

Well, keep on the lookout for more new ids and apply all your intellect & analytical abilities (sarcasm) to discern who they really are... They are everywhere, focused with only one objective... .to trick you.. 

Good job, keep up the good work

Sections
Shortcuts