Picks 21,22,and 51

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Picks 21,22,and 51

Does this change our focus or attitude towards rebuilding through the Draft?
    Also, Laker picks,24 to cleveland, and 55 to Dallas...I know they got Sessions and Hill, but no picks in a deep draft? They are all in to win now...
    Are we in better position to win now and for the future? The Race for #18
    #19 and #20 should  be very interesting.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Picks 21,22,and 51

http://www.celticstown.com/ forgot to link

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

True, and we could still package the two picks and or second round pick for a chance to move up...if the right guy falls...DA has some flexibility...Listening to him the other day. sounded like he really likes Moore, but maybe a little down on JJ...I hope we go after that Center and PF....Although those two 7ftrs we signed look like they have potential....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Picks 21,22,and 51:
    [QUOTE]True, and we could still package the two picks and or second round pick for a chance to move up...if the right guy falls...DA has some flexibility...Listening to him the other day. sounded like he really likes Moore, but maybe a little down on JJ...I hope we go after that Center and PF....Although those two 7ftrs we signed look like they have potential....
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

We definitely need a center and power forward for next season.  Either a draft pick or signed as a free agent.  The Celtics will have money to spend next season.  I would like Hibbert, or Javale McGee.  I believe that they both are free agents this season.  Although, I would imagine that they both might be resigned by their current teams. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Susan, I like Hibbert, not sure if McGee has grown up yet...we have Sean Williams to baby sit for now....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Lamb and Melo!

Who we target in Free Agency will determine who we target in the draft!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In Response to Re: Picks 21,22,and 51:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Picks 21,22,and 51 : We definitely need a center and power forward for next season.  Either a draft pick or signed as a free agent.  The Celtics will have money to spend next season.  I would like Hibbert, or Javale McGee.  I believe that they both are free agents this season.  Although, I would imagine that they both might be resigned by their current teams. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Susan, I agree with you. I would like to keep our team intact also keeping a returning Pietrus & Wilcox. Then, although some of the following have potential, I would be willing to let go, Daniels, Pavlovic, Dooling, Johnson & Moore. And I'm not in love with Hollins...I want a Banger who can give us 10+ rebounds and also put in the rebound & give us at least 10pts.

Get one or two Centers(6-11/7ft) & a PF 6-10" from the draft if possible. Also, I'd definitely keep our BIG 3 and despite playing limited minutes, they'd be great inspiration to the rest of the group & I think we could win # 19 next year...oops, we need to get 18 this year. I can dream can't I ?