Pierce and Bass Injured Again!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Pierce and Bass Injured Again!

Yeah things are fine. 

Thanks for the update.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

What part of, "odds are it's nothing serious" did you NOT read??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I know.  two minor injuries in Pre season and this dude actually bothers to sit down at his computer and make a post out of it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I know.  two minor injuries in Pre season and this dude actually bothers to sit down at his computer and make a post out of it.

[/QUOTE]

Speaking of idiots, where is Tommy today?  I'm a little worried, first Barbosa, then the lakers lose for the 5th time in pre-season.......which, according to Bloggy, means a lot.  This is two out of 3 days for ole Tommy Boy............I do hope the Village Idiot is okay!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to dfurypos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

LOL No mention of minor injuries only bets that it might not be serious.  The only problem is the Celtics do not have a good history of late on how serious injuries are.  Hope all is well!  :missingte

[/QUOTE]

Really, how so?  We knew about Bradley, Green and Wilcox.  Got anything else, GK?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to dfurypos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

LOL No mention of minor injuries only bets that it might not be serious.  The only problem is the Celtics do not have a good history of late on how serious injuries are.  Hope all is well!  :missingte

[/QUOTE]

Yeah things are good.

I am sure those guys are both fine.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Speaking of idiots, where is Tommy today?  I'm a little worried, first Barbosa, then the lakers lose for the 5th time in pre-season.......which, according to Bloggy, means a lot.  This is two out of 3 days for ole Tommy Boy............I do hope the Village Idiot is okay!!

[/QUOTE]

Tommy doesn't get it.  He doesn't seem to recognize that I actually enjoy making fun of him.  It has nothing to do with the Lakers or the Celtics, he is just so funny to mess with.  He thinks he is  some sort of evil genius, in reality just about anyone that posts here gets a kick out of making fun of him.

No game at all.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

His blood pressure is boiling again...I hope he did'nt try to relieve the pressure thru his wristss...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tommy doesn't get it.  He doesn't seem to recognize that I actually enjoy making fun of him.  It has nothing to do with the Lakers or the Celtics, he is just so funny to mess with.  He thinks he is  some sort of evil genius, in reality just about anyone that posts here gets a kick out of making fun of him.

No game at all.

[/QUOTE]

He can't hide his insecurities...even thru the net...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

just plain playing injuries, nothing major and at least it doesn't have to do with a case of brokeback mountain thing you know...

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Don't worry, their turn is comming...Really think the oldest team in the league 0-5, is going to go a fullseason without injuries..ha.ha.ha.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

tonite we got a peek of the devastation our 2nd team is going to deliver to other teams benches...especially older, slower, teams with no bench...

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.