Pierce and Garnett, Will they be Celtics again?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Pierce and Garnett, Will they be Celtics again?

They are both on short contracts so it is possible. I think its more possible for Pierce than Garnett. Garnetts home is for sale and if he moves on from the Nets he'll probably join Doc Rivers in LA.Pierce could join Doc too but I think he wants to have his post playing days to be with Boston. I'd love to have both as role players or coaches. I hope they cone back to the organization.

I think from an emotional standpoint they are going to miss shots and make turnovers tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: Pierce and Garnett, Will they be Celtics again?

I think KG would retire, and PP would go to the clips or lakers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I think KG will retire after this year and with only 1 ring. Brooklyn is a very good team but I don't think they can win it. PP might comeback but who knows? It would be nice to see PP walk off his last NBA game wearing a Celtics uniform though. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

It would be nice if any of them come back, but it will be for show or ceremonial purpose only.  For this reason and since we are not a contender any time soon, KG won't do it, but Pierce might do it for a day after he retires.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

The commish won't let Brooklyn win it all this season because he knows KG and Pierce will leave Brooklyn if they get a ring. Not good for business. They want to keep them hanging on to sell tix.

My suspicion.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

They need to go on a retirement tour as Celtics. Last chance to see Pierce and Garnett in your city before they hang'em up! Only I don't think they are down with the "Dr.J tour".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

In response to DaCeltics' comment:
    [QUOTE]

The commish won't let Brooklyn win it all this season because he knows KG and Pierce will leave Brooklyn if they get a ring. Not good for business. They want to keep them hanging on to sell tix.

My suspicion.

[/QUOTE]

Oh well that makes sense. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

In response to DaCeltics' comment:
    [QUOTE]

They are both on short contracts so it is possible. I think its more possible for Pierce than Garnett. Garnetts home is for sale and if he moves on from the Nets he'll probably join Doc Rivers in LA.Pierce could join Doc too but I think he wants to have his post playing days to be with Boston. I'd love to have both as role players or coaches. I hope they cone back to the organization.

I think from an emotional standpoint they are going to miss shots and make turnovers tonight.

[/QUOTE]

No..abandon thread...

Sections
Shortcuts