Pierce continues to shame the Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Re: Pierce continues to shame the Celtics

37-17 is not an excuse.It's a reason. The better team did not win.

Maybe if Ray Allen hadn't turned in one of the biggest choke jobs in sports history the refs can't hand it to the Lakers.

Can't blame it all on the refs. But they did play a major role in LA (unfairly) winning the title- wether you want to admit it or not 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

In Response to Re: Pierce continues to shame the Celtics:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce continues to shame the Celtics : BANNED Had to see if it made me feel any better to throw out a scream with some capital letters. I have to say, I am not impressed, don't feel any different. 
    Posted by Give-in-to-it[/QUOTE]

I'm not screaming, bob, I'm typing.

Rick Fox - just another laker who cheated on his wife!  Didn't do that in Boston, must be an LA thing.....Kareem, Magic, Worthy, koME, Fox.......hey, not a bad team.
    I'm going to rat you out again, bob......might as well show your true colors.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]Nobody but maybe a few gremlins give a rat's behind what the score was when the Lakers won their 5th title over the decade. That's 5 to Boston's 1. Some ignorant Boston fans keep harping on the free throw discrepancy. Did it ever occur to these few gremlins that just maybe the Celtics got tired by the 4th quarter, which was their bad habit all season long, and began to reach and grab in their desperation, causing the increase in whistles against them! This is why Boston keep getting beat throughout the season, giving up huge leads. The core players for the Celtics are OLD! As for Perkins being injured was yet another "lucky" outcome for the lakers, according to these same whiney gremlins. History shows that when a critical player gets hurt, the following game players come together and play out of their minds. That's what spurred the Celts. In fact, had Perkins not gotten hurt, the score would have been much different, and not to the benefit of Boston. Rasheed found the fountain of youth for one critical game but it wasn't enough. So those Boston ostriches, keep sticking your heads in the sand because every time you pull your head out of your delusional sand, heh listen closlely. I'll whisper it to you---The LAKERS WON! That's right. The Lakers WON!
    Posted by rsalas67m[/QUOTE]

So, when did you come to this conclusion?  The lakers won?  Wow, where has this info been since June?  No one on here even realized the lakers won!!  Hey guys, did you know the lakers won?

I'm neither a gremlin nor an ostrich, and I think I already knew that.  I have yet to read ONE person who denied the lakers won.  SOME (not me) are saying the way they won is a little suspect.  SOME (not me) are using the word "tainted".  I'm offended by your comments.

The lakers are OLDER than the Celtics - look it up.
    You have NO WAY of knowing how the Celtics would have done with Perkins in the lineup, that is stupid lakers conjecture on your part.  YOU WON - now please move on to other topics-  we have a right to talk about OUR team on OUR forum.  Might I suggest the LA Times to you?  They don't even allow gremlins on there!

Simple respect, that's all I want.........if you can't come to an opponent's forum and show simple respect for their team, then PLEASE be somewhere else.

It was not luck - you won fair and square.  You WON - get over yourself!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce continues to shame the Celtics : These guys are not role models.  But they are public figures, and many kids look up to them.  They should be held to a higher standard than most of us.  What a stupid comment to make about the plumBer...(spell check is a wonderful thing, bob).  The 300 lb plumBer may be a hero to his wife and kids, who are you to say otherwise?  It's really great that you don't cheat, but your little man crushes on koME and Fox are truly pathetic.  As are you!
    Posted by BirdandCowens[/QUOTE]

Hey, you are in Burbank, and I am in Santa Monica, lets get together and talk about it over lunch sometime. It will be my treat, you couldn't possibly be this rotten in person. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

In Response to Pierce continues to shame the Celtics:
    [QUOTE]First it was Doc coming out with the ' they aint beat us at full strength' rubbish and now Pierce continues the embarresment but reiterating the same trash. Fact is the Lakers won and I like real celtic fans say this....we never beat the Lakers at full strength either in 2008 but the title still says Boston. Move on Doc/Pierce, this stuff is tired!
    Posted by RUMcHale[/QUOTE]

If you were a true Celtics fan, then you'd know we did.  WE beat YOUR full complement of available players.  The injury to Bynum is what got you Gasol.  Who would you rather have?  So, again, no injury to Bynum, no Gasol.  They would never have played together in 2008, so the point is moot.  YOU were at full strength when we smoked you!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Pierce continues to shame the Celtics : If you were a true Celtics fan, then you'd know we did.  WE beat YOUR full complement of available players.  The injury to Bynum is what got you Gasol.  Who would you rather have?  So, again, no injury to Bynum, no Gasol.  They would never have played together in 2008, so the point is moot.  YOU were at full strength when we smoked you!

They have a knack for forgetting that fact. Plus Perk had a sore shoulder

"Trolls continues to shame the Lakers",  is a better title to this thread

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexSand. Show AlexSand's posts

AND THAT'S WHY SHAW AND FOX HAVE MORE CHAMPIONSHIPS THAN RUE PAUL AND RIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Go back and play in the sand, Alex.  Come back when you can complete a sentence!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

I'm just disapointed the guy partially stole my name! And it doesn't even make sense!

I think Kareem has plenty of respect in the B'Ball community. Has suffered a lot from not thinking though the consequences of what he's about to say. Although he's not the only one who's been guilty of that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

Hmmmm McKale or McHale? Nice spelling

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]I'm just disapointed the guy partially stole my name! And it doesn't even make sense! I think Kareem has plenty of respect in the B'Ball community. Has suffered a lot from not thinking though the consequences of what he's about to say. Although he's not the only one who's been guilty of that.
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

We all know he's not you - you have class.........he's RUMcHale!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

He's KB24...........and he is not a "grownup"....he's a "youngen".......every Thanksgiving he expects to sit at the adult table.....but he goes to bed disappointed....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]He's KB24...........and he is not a "grownup"....he's a "youngen".......every Thanksgiving he expects to sit at the adult table.....but he goes to bed disappointed....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Classic!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GlasgowRangers. Show GlasgowRangers's posts

[QUOTE]This is all off the top of my head, so I will be paraphrasing a little: Jan 20, 1968, in what was billed as the Game of the Century, the undefeated NCAA Champion UCLA Bruins, led by Lew Alcindor, took on the #2 ranked and undefeated Houston Cougars, led by Elvin Hayes.  The game was played at the Astrodome and won by Houston.  It was the only loss of Alcindor's career.

"It was the only loss of Alcindor's career".

It's funny that when you set up this story for Alcindor's hypocrisy, you still couldn't hide your ignorance....

It was not the only loss of Alcindor's (college) career. The rest is left for you as an exercise, son.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GlasgowRangers. Show GlasgowRangers's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Pierce continues to shame the Celtics : If you were a true Celtics fan, then you'd know we did.  WE beat YOUR full complement of available players.  The injury to Bynum is what got you Gasol.  Who would you rather have?  So, again, no injury to Bynum, no Gasol.[/QUOTE]

So again, you lied. There is no evidence whatsoever that the Lakers wouldn't have improved the team given the wrapped gift (Gasol) ...

Besides, was Bynum's injury career-ending?

If not, then why no injury to Bynum, no Gasol? You mean Bynum couldn't recover from the injury? He was supposed to by the beginning of playoffs.

So it's a double whammy for you.

1) If Bynum was not injured, they probably would still have got Gasol.

2) Since Bynum was injured, they got Gasol, Bynum could still have recovered from that injury and played in the finals.

So take your pick.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Yeah you tell em! Who does Paul Pierce think he is, signing for under market value so that he can finish his career as a Celtic? Oh, the shame of it all, the utter humiliation he brings upon us. If only he could be more like Lebron, or even Melo, forcing his way out of Denver. 

#getaclue

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

One thing is for sure, Kareem is a racist pos, always has been. He also has a difficult time getting along with people, from all that I read. Im sure the reason hes not being offered coaching positions is because of racism, in his mind at least. Guess he hasnt looked around the NBA and seen all the black coaches.

Kareem has an excuse for everything. He was an unbelievable, beyond superstar as a HS player, dominated college hoops and the rules were changed because of him...had an outstanding HOF pro career but 5 of his 6 championships were won because MAGIC was the big dog on the team. 

Even with his great acheivements, it doesnt mean hes not a d bag.

Sections
Shortcuts