PIERCE dethrones the KING....again!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: PIERCE dethrones the KING....again!

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

nets have the best record in this here national basketball associiation since the calendar hit 2014. just went into the king's court and treated him like a common jabroni as pierce put on the throne and went royal from the 3 line and scored a flashback 17 in the 3rd.. with bron in his face in the 4th, beat him off the dribble like twice! finished with 29. come playoff time, if all healthy, they will ba serious issue, much more so than the pacies.. when bynum's ur savior, u need a new question and u got issues.... if pacers had RONDO, they would b a lock.. he's everything they actually lack esp in tude!

[/QUOTE]

Isnt it amazing how Pierce can perform and be the man without lillte lord Rondleroy being his PG and setting him up for easy shots? I cant imagine how PP is even in the NBA anymore sans Rondo...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rich1273. Show Rich1273's posts

I'd be surprised if the Heat aren't in the Finals again. But the Nets will be a tough out in the playoffs. You know Pierce and Garnett would love to knock that team out after losing to them in back to back years a couple years ago. They have the experience and won't fold in the big moment.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Last night as we were losing to the Knicks by 20 pts I was switching back & forth from the Heat-Nets and yup I know that we get better draft choices the worst the Nets do but I am still rooting for them( I love PP & KG) as I hate the Heat.  We were only 10 pts behind at the end of the 3rd qtr and then it got back to 20 behind & I delightfully watched the Nets win as the Heat could have with the last shot. PP ended up with 29 and LeBron only 19.

Don't know if Doc can win out west with OKC, Spurs, Houston etc. but they beat a tough team, the Warriors, last night & we may see Doc try to get some revenge vs Heat in finals. I loved when he beat the Lakers by over 40 pts the other night but they didn't have the same cast who beat us in game 7 in 2010.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

nets have the best record in this here national basketball associiation since the calendar hit 2014. just went into the king's court and treated him like a common jabroni as pierce put on the throne and went royal from the 3 line and scored a flashback 17 in the 3rd.. with bron in his face in the 4th, beat him off the dribble like twice! finished with 29. come playoff time, if all healthy, they will ba serious issue, much more so than the pacies.. when bynum's ur savior, u need a new question and u got issues.... if pacers had RONDO, they would b a lock.. he's everything they actually lack esp in tude!

[/QUOTE]

Isnt it amazing how Pierce can perform and be the man without lillte lord Rondleroy being his PG and setting him up for easy shots? I cant imagine how PP is even in the NBA anymore sans Rondo...

[/QUOTE]

Dunno... it must have been awfully tough for CPP and KG leaving 'lil Rondo for a chance to play a bit with a washed up  shoot first DWilliams.

But somehow our two frail future HOFers (three counting RayRay in SoBe) slipped out into the bright sunshine, stepping bravely into the future.

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Definitely nice to see Miami lose and especially lose to the Nets.  I am not sure how far they will advance in the playoffs but I am rooting for them. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

jeez i hope PP leads the nets on a playoff run where they knock off the heat.

Pierce plays so good vs. LBJ always

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

What does this post have to do with Rondo? Karl and Pud please hook up on Yahoo IM and get your Rondo anger dealt with so you don't have to wreck every thread here. 

No one has ever said Pierce needed the ball from Rondo to make his points. 

Fact remains Pierce does not have a ring without Rondo as his point guard.

Pierce is playing well and any Celtics fan would tip the cap - Pierce is an all timer.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

They match up well with the Heat....they could upset them in a 7 game series...too bad they lost their center

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What does this post have to do with Rondo?

[/QUOTE]

well Commy may or may not be on coke/crack/meth.

random posts, always all over the place, horrible grammar spelling etc....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrokenGnome. Show BrokenGnome's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What does this post have to do with Rondo? Karl and Pud please hook up on Yahoo IM and get your Rondo anger dealt with so you don't have to wreck every thread here. 

No one has ever said Pierce needed the ball from Rondo to make his points. 

Fact remains Pierce does not have a ring without Rondo as his point guard.

Pierce is playing well and any Celtics fan would tip the cap - Pierce is an all timer.

[/QUOTE]

+1. 

Make it +2.

Great players will have great games, on any team.  I'm happy for Paul.

End of story.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

In response to Rich1273's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'd be surprised if the Heat aren't in the Finals again. But the Nets will be a tough out in the playoffs. You know Pierce and Garnett would love to knock that team out after losing to them in back to back years a couple years ago. They have the experience and won't fold in the big moment.

[/QUOTE]

Tell that to the Barkley, Pippen, Drexler, and Olajuwon led Houston Rockets when they got beat by the Lakers in the 1st round of the 1999 playoffs (lockout shortened season). But don't get me wrong. There's nothing I'ld love to see more then PP and KG help dethrown James.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rich1273. Show Rich1273's posts

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tell that to the Barkley, Pippen, Drexler, and Olajuwon led Houston Rockets when they got beat by the Lakers in the 1st round of the 1999 playoffs (lockout shortened season). But don't get me wrong. There's nothing I'ld love to see more then PP and KG help dethrown James.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think Drexler was on that team, and the combined age of those other 3 players was about 200. The Lakers were in their prime and were a year away from beginning their dynasty. That Houston team relied solely on players about to get their AARP cards. I don't think the Nets rely that heavily on Pierce and Garnett. The Nets have players in their prime that can carry the team if necessary. But if the team needs Pierce of KG to make a play down the stretch of a game they won't shy from that moment is what I was saying.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Have you ever heard of Deron Williams?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't think Drexler was on that team, and the combined age of those other 3 players was about 200. The Lakers were in their prime and were a year away from beginning their dynasty. That Houston team relied solely on players about to get their AARP cards. I don't think the Nets rely that heavily on Pierce and Garnett. The Nets have players in their prime that can carry the team if necessary. But if the team needs Pierce of KG to make a play down the stretch of a game they won't shy from that moment is what I was saying.

[/QUOTE]

Oops, No Drexler. My bad. But the scenerio isn't that far off. Only sutle differences.

Sections
Shortcuts