PIERCE goes 14-14 in FT, KG gets 5 blocks as they turn back time!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

PIERCE goes 14-14 in FT, KG gets 5 blocks as they turn back time!

dominant! philly has no answer as the truth pours in an easy 25 with JJ out as he gets to the paint at will, kg totally takes over the paint on d.. this team is buzzing.. heatles are in serious trouble with both wiz and netties ascending SeaHawk style.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: PIERCE goes 14-14 in FT, KG gets 5 blocks as they turn back time!

I always like to see KG and Pierce have a good game.  I would like to see them end the season winning most of their games but not sure that it will happen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

If they still had Lopez they would have a shot to get deep in the playoffs, without that they will be lucky to get to the second round.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

If they still had Lopez they would have a shot to get deep in the playoffs, without that they will be lucky to get to the second round.

[/QUOTE]

Sad isn't it.  Would have really liked for these two to get another ring.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sad isn't it.  Would have really liked for these two to get another ring.

[/QUOTE]

I too would have liked them to get another ring but w/o Lopez I agree they won't go deep...best chance was for KG to have waived his no trade clause & they both would have gone to the Clippers & with Paul & Griffin would have been very tough.  

I watch the Nets play and always root for them because  they do not affect the Celtics but the more losses they have, the better draft choices we'll get.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I would F'N love to see PP and KG somehow get in the playoffs and beat the Heat in the biggest upset ever

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

I hope Brooklyn and Atlanta lose every game.

We hold the worse of their two first round picks.