Pierce has sore heel- is this another wheelchair act?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

Pierce has sore heel- is this another wheelchair act?

Hold on, Kobe tears ligaments and is likely to play but PP has a sore heel and may miss the opener? C'mon, is this another wheelchair act? If so, has he not learned? He's already the butt of numerous wheelchair jokes, is he gonna be the new face of heel jokes?

Ugh!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Re: Pierce has sore heel- is this another wheelchair act?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Pierce has sore heel- is this another wheelchair act?:
    [QUOTE]Hold on, Kobe tears ligaments and is likely to play but PP has a sore heel and may miss the opener? C'mon, is this another wheelchair act? If so, has he not learned? He's already the butt of numerous wheelchair jokes, is he gonna be the new face of heel jokes? Ugh!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Either that or he will pull out your grandma walker.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Well, with Bully Bynum already out 4 games, koME (emphasis on ME) figures it's better to lose by 20 on Sunday than by 30!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

He's already the butt of numerous wheelchair jokes....

one moment laker fans are thinking the green C has parted and their heroes are going to skip right through the depleted celtics, the next pierce is raining 3s and laker fans are realizing their team is likely EFFed. that's a pretty rude pendulum swing. i feel comfortable you laker fans find that whole episode much more regrettable than celtics fans. so feel free to joke your brains out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Graphic image of a joke.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

3 things the lakers will regret this year"
    1.  Let LO go for nothing
    2.  Letting koME play when he should clearly be resting
    3.  Hiring Mike Brown!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Pierce has sore heel- is this another wheelchair act?:

[QUOTE]Hold on, Kobe tears ligaments and is likely to play but PP has a sore heel and may miss the opener? C'mon, is this another wheelchair act? If so, has he not learned? He's already the butt of numerous wheelchair jokes, is he gonna be the new face of heel jokes? Ugh!

Posted by null[/QUOTE]

-

C'mon, is this another wheelchair act?

Yes, and you are null & void.

-

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

Am I the only one having flasbacks to 1988? Bird's heel problems put that season on ice and that generation of C's never made it to the finals again. I really hope this is only a bruise...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Pierce has sore heel- is this another wheelchair act?:
    [QUOTE]Am I the only one having flasbacks to 1988? Bird's heel problems put that season on ice and that generation of C's never made it to the finals again. I really hope this is only a bruise...
    Posted by nutter44[/QUOTE]

Wasn't that the year Danny was traded?  I don't think he'd let that happen here!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

[QUOTE]Am I the only one having flasbacks to 1988? Bird's heel problems put that season on ice and that generation of C's never made it to the finals again. I really hope this is only a bruise...
    Posted by nutter44[/QUOTE]

Nope, that's why I just go into this thread.  I hope it's not that either.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from olivern. Show olivern's posts

I doubt it -

I'm guessing it's plantar fasciitiis, which can take a while to get over. I've had it before (as have several of my friends) and it can linger for months. On a positive note - it does typically go away eventually and normal function returns.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

One word for PP- soft! A BRUISE??? C'mon, Kobe's got a torn tendon and plays and PP has a bruise and sits?!

No wonder one has 5 rings and the other has but a single entry. Trade him Dannnnnnnyyyyyy!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

yea kome is a chump but he would never sit out for a small injury like that...celtics are suppost to be tougher then the fakers...apparently not, ashamed of pierce

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Do we really have a Laker troll in here right now, after the Lakes gave away Lamar Odom for a box of cracker jacks?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]yea kome is a chump but he would never sit out for a small injury like that...celtics are suppost to be tougher then the fakers...apparently not, ashamed of pierce
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

No one in their right mind would accuse Kobe of being soft. Unlike PP, if the wheelchair fits, trade him Dannnnyyyyyyyy!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce has sore heel- is this another wheelchair act? : No one in their right mind would accuse Kobe of being soft. Unlike PP, if the wheelchair fits, trade him Dannnnyyyyyyyy!!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Like to know how he tore tendons?  Was it Vanessa's fault, like everything else?  Was he "horsing around" in the shower?
    I'm sure you'll have a complete diagnosis of koME's injury!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

PP- good nite! Trade the softie!

C'mon Dannnnyyyyyy, do it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

Kobe probably tore a tendon handing all that money over to vanessa...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

kome is just a disgusting human being, but i gotta give him credit, he actually gutted it out for his team, while pierce cries and sits out for minor injuries...if pierce played against the knicks, celts win by 10+, but instead they are 0-1 and thats on HIM...great captain he is, what a joke!!

Sections
Shortcuts