Pierce in LA-why?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAkeravenger. Show LAkeravenger's posts

Re: Pierce in LA-why?

I thought Paula said after game 6 she wouldn't be coming back to L.A.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

In Response to Re: Pierce in LA-why?:
    In Response to Re: Pierce in LA-why? : Don't forget the La Brea Tar Pits.
    Posted by paulliu

Isn't that where the Volcano came from? And their amazing collection of wolf baculum lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67oe0_s9EIw

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastgreenfn. Show westcoastgreenfn's posts

I'm from Califonia and I HATE la. I'm a SF Giants Fan and a celtic fan. Can't stand anything from la.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonian128. Show bostonian128's posts

"Didn't want to snap a picture (believe me, I could have), as I didn't want to look like a ****** bag just pointing my phone and taking a picture of an NBA star."

your therapist should hear of this breakthrough!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinnacle10. Show pinnacle10's posts

Pierce is from LA, why shouldn't he go back or go anywhere he likes in the country? That post is stupid.  Next thing some people will want to ban KG from going to Disneyland.  
    Posted by RUWorthy

Mentioning KG made me remember that he has a place in Malibu (I think).  I remember reading before the 07/08 season when Reggie Miller was thinking about a comeback that they would both often workout at Pepperdine and talked a few times about Reggie playing with Boston.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticsTillTheCasketDrops. Show CelticsTillTheCasketDrops's posts

This has got to be the stupidest thread i ever accidently came in yo.P-Dubb is from inglewatts killa cali dumb idiot!Atleast his title and mvp is legit?Not like all them gaykers phony David Stern o'brien trophy winners lol.Then the genius makes an ignorant comment of some giant no one heard of called jerome jones how many titles does he have jackazz?Please man if paul had half the teamates your fakin wannabe lebron james kobe cryant had in his prime he'd probably have eight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

you didn't want to look like a @$%bag taking their picture, and decided to post this on a Boston forum where you in the same thread suggest banning our team Captain from playing with his friends during the summer at your local gym?  for serious?  go ahead and take the pic next time ... lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

Im a CELTIC fan that lives in (born & raised)LA....u can not beat our warm weather just about all year long.  Depending on where you are at...you can go from the beaches and bask in the warmth of the sun and then drive to the mountains and go skiing.  You can't beat that.  I live in the "hood" not hollywood or some uppity area...i dont care for a lot of areas in LA, but jerks are in every city around the world.
    Posted by jdm894g

stop rooting for the celtics, please.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhol. Show jhol's posts

In Response to Re: Pierce in LA-why? : I don't know, 15%?  Who Cares?  Posted by victorlee1234

15%?? you are kidding, right??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to Pierce in LA-why?:
    This from a Laker Nation blogger. Saw Paul Pierce Today at 360 Health Club I've never felt so short in my life, and I'm 6'3. The gym is called 360 Health Club in Reseda, Ca. I was tipped off that he was in there playing with his friends. When I went in, he was sitting down watching, but there were some pretty good people playing anyway. Pretty much everyone was at least 6'6. I don't know CJ Watson, but I was told he was playing. There was also this insanely tall guy, who someone told me was Jerome James. I only ended up saying hi to him, and he said hi back. Didn't want to snap a picture (believe me, I could have), as I didn't want to look like a ****** bag just pointing my phone and taking a picture of an NBA star. The guy's voice is pretty unmistakable. He also looks a lot skinnier in person. I believe that he drives an Escolade, as the valet attendant showed me his car. Laker fans, is there anyway we could petition Arnie and have this guy stopped from coming to LA & the state of California? I suggest 360 Health ups its standards to players who have a minimum of 2 championships, he has 1 and that comes with an *.
    Posted by KB24RULZ

You are an idiot on so many levels that I don't know where to begin other than to ask, are you over 12 yrs old?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In Response to Re: Pierce in LA-why? : stop rooting for the celtics, please.
    Posted by fitz0527

Why? I've probably been a CELTICS fan longer than you've been a live!!!  I rout for who I want.  I would think that you would be happy that we both like the same team.  Yet, because I live in the arch enemy's territory I should stop liking the Celtics and be a FAKERS fan?????  Come on, man!!1 I would be a clippers fan before I rout for the FAKERS!!!!  I would stop being a NBA fan if I had to rout for the FAKERS!!! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

Bunch of sore losers here....The C's lose a tough 7th game against the Lakers so let's thrash the city.  Yes, LA is so bad that Garnett has a house in Malibu.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

Bunch of sore losers here....The C's lose a tough 7th game against the Lakers so let's thrash the city.  Yes, LA is so bad that Garnett has a house in Malibu.
    Posted by victorlee1234

Unfortunately so has pierce. He is the most hated athlete in California by far and the fact that those infamous words " we aint coming back to L.A" have come back to bite him in the *** only fuels the fire. Yet, he's back here in the summer as if he's gods gift....puhleeease. There are plenty of places with great weather like L.A he could move to, I strongly suggest he looks at Haiti.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Posted by victorlee1234

How do you thrash a city?  Don't you have to be there to do that?

I live out here - Burbank is nice, Glendale is nice, Pasadena is nice, Malibu is absoulutely beautiful - LA IS a dump!

Sections
Shortcuts