Pierce is finding his Legs and playing well w/Kristic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Pierce is finding his Legs and playing well w/Kristic

His court chemistry with Kristic reminds me of when we had Lafrentz.  When he wasnt out at the 3 pt line, he had some success scoring inside and benefited from Paul getting into the lane and drawing attention away.  He has found Kristic for some very easy lay-ins and they seem to play well together.

On another note, Paul in the last few weeks has looked like the Pierce of 2000, that went on a tear after being assualted in the offseason.  He is gettin up!  and finishing with some pretty impressive throw downs., esp that left hander against Phoenix.  If we can just continue to manage his minutes and try to get K.G. more rest, we will be a very dynamic and explosive team come playoff time.  We finally saw glimpses of the old Defense last night...and it can only get better as injured players continue to come back.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Re: Pierce is finding his Legs and playing well w/Kristic

I'm impressed with Pierce's passing ability. I am amazed that some question his unselfishness. He shares the basketball very well. I really think he is having a MVP type season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Pierce is finding his Legs and playing well w/Kristic:
    [QUOTE]I'm impressed with Pierce's passing ability. I am amazed that some question his unselfishness. He shares the basketball very well. I really think he is having a MVP type season.
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]

I would agree, not sure about MVP because I think it is clearly Rose but that said.  I wonder what Paul's psychological mindset is now that he has a reliable backup and knows that he can go all out and does not have to carry the team offensively.  Danny relieved them of two offensive liabilities and adding two offensive minded players one of which plays his position.  He must realize how great it is to have someone to give a fist pump to as he walks off the floor having left it all out there and the guy coming in for him is a very very very good player.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Yea... I agree that he doesn't have a shot at MVP. I think his game this year warrants a look. And, at this point, I think he has been the C's MVP.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Anyone bashing Paul is just a troll.  He has shown that ability to pass for the past 4 or 5 years now.  His game has completely evolved to the point where he can still score, but when Rondo was out, he adjusted and was getting 8 to 9 a game.  Something recently has him rejuvenated.  I dont know if he is just healthy, because even last year he wasnt attacking the rim the way he has been of late.  Maybe Kristic is spreading the floor more, and he couldnt finish with the likes of Shaq and Perk (2 non shooters) cloggin up the lane. 

I thought the way he was going the last few years that he would barely be able to dunk anymore...but he is yamming it on people and his legs look very fresh.  This is why I am not concerned with people being bored so they attack Rondo and think he will hinder us in the playoffs,. when all he has done is the opposite the last 2 years....So Im excited.  I do wish that K.G. could skip a a game or 2 next couple weeks cuz he looks spent, but as long as Shaq is back, we have a healthy Murph and Baby, K.G. wont be overworked in playoffs I think. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Paul has a better shot at becoming a two time champion than MVP.  Which is what he wants the most.  He is playing the best I have seen since the other two of the big 3 arrived.

His vertical  game seems to have improved with age.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

In Response to Re: Pierce is finding his Legs and playing well w/Kristic:
    [QUOTE]Paul has a better shot at becoming a two time champion than MVP.  Which is what he wants the most.  He is playing the best I have seen since the other two of the big 3 arrived. His vertical  game seems to have improved with age.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]
    I betcha he's been wearing the Ankle Weights I suggested everyone wear. 2.5 lbs. weights on each ankle. You'll jump to the moon.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

PP has no shot at the MVP... Rose will run away with it but even if he didnt...PP no chance

I will say that PP has had a great season... and he looks fresh and full of energy. I cant recall what season PP has dunked so many shots ..

I think he came to camp in grat shape and has been playing great. I love it when you can count on a guy.... like it used to be with Larry.. you just know hes gonna be there for ya when it counts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Its nice to actually have someone down low that can catch a pass and score...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

it's not because of krstic

pierce has been playing this well all season long

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Add another highlight dunk to the list!

Sections
Shortcuts