Pierce is out of shape,and thats why he got hurt and looked horrible

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Pierce is out of shape,and thats why he got hurt and looked horrible

Dumb new salary cap rules makes it impossible to amnesty the fat baby.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Pierce is out of shape,and thats why he got hurt and looked horrible

In Response to Pierce is out of shape,and thats why he got hurt and looked horrible:
    [QUOTE]Dumb new salary cap rules makes it impossible to amnesty the fat baby.
    Posted by notrade[/QUOTE]

Also he would be next to impossible to trade, because no one would want to take on his contract!  What was Danny thinking!!  Or maybe i should say Drinking!!  Ugh!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Don't agree.  Paul just had a bad game.  Too early in the season to draw this conclusion about Paul.  

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Pierce is out of shape,and thats why he got hurt and looked horrible:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce is out of shape,and thats why he got hurt and looked horrible : Guess you didn't know that these 2 clowns are the biggest Paul Pierce haters on this board. notrade even said last year that we should trade Pierce so that Pierce will not break Larry Bird's record. Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I would be very upset if he was ever traded.  He is one of the few Celtics players that I want to see retire with the Celtics.  He has played his entire career with the Celtics and definitely deserves the opportunity to retire with this team. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: Pierce is out of shape,and thats why he got hurt and looked horrible:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce is out of shape,and thats why he got hurt and looked horrible : I would be very upset if he was ever traded.  He is one of the few Celtics players that I want to see retire with the Celtics.  He has played his entire career with the Celtics and definitely deserves the opportunity to retire with this team. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

i'm just tired of paying PAST the premium salaries PAST the championships into the rebuilding period.  danny has signed everyone that he can for too long.  jerlame 1 year too long.  pierce, years too long.  if they re-sign KG at anything over MLE i'm going to puquke. 

if you really think about it, the signing of jerLAME o'neal to two years at a STUPID amount of money was just one of the dumbest moves ever.  he was coming off of a playoffs (against us no less) where he shot about 19% from the floor and looked like a 57 year old man.

we have to stop doing signings like this with assets that are too old or too broken.  this back loaded pierce contract is probably going to be $20M in the last season when he's 39.............   :-O

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce is out of shape,and thats why he got hurt and looked horrible : i'm just tired of paying PAST the premium salaries PAST the championships into the rebuilding period.  danny has signed everyone that he can for too long.  jerlame 1 year too long.  pierce, years too long.  if they re-sign KG at anything over MLE i'm going to puquke.  if you really think about it, the signing of jerLAME o'neal to two years at a STUPID amount of money was just one of the dumbest moves ever.  he was coming off of a playoffs (against us no less) where he shot about 19% from the floor and looked like a 57 year old man. we have to stop doing signings like this with assets that are too old or too broken.  this back loaded pierce contract is probably going to be $20M in the last season when he's 39.............   :-O
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

Danny is not very good is he?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

These old has beens are killing the Celtics future. Trade them all if needs be to rebuild.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]These old has beens are killing the Celtics future. Trade them all if needs be to rebuild.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Yes, they have been about as good as Derek Fisher!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce is out of shape,and thats why he got hurt and looked horrible : Yes, they have been about as good as Derek Fisher!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Don't think so, Fisher has 5! Remind me, how many do the big 3 have each?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce is out of shape,and thats why he got hurt and looked horrible : Don't think so, Fisher has 5! Remind me, how many do the big 3 have each?
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

What does that have to do with anything, son??  You said our Big 3 are old.  And that is true, but none are as old as Derek the fossil flopper Fisher.  Please don't say he has 5 rings again.........we all know that, and it is totally irrelevant.  He's never really been that good.  Good in the clutch, and a nice guy, sure.  But how many All-Star games again? 

I know................he's got five!!  Nifty, uneducated comeback!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce is out of shape,and thats why he got hurt and looked horrible : What does that have to do with anything, son??  You said our Big 3 are old.  And that is true, but none are as old as Derek the fossil flopper Fisher.  Please don't say he has 5 rings again.........we all know that, and it is totally irrelevant.  He's never really been that good.  Good in the clutch, and a nice guy, sure.  But how many All-Star games again?  I know................he's got five!!  Nifty, uneducated comeback!!

DFish has 5 and is old. Our big 3 have 1 and are old. So back to you're original comment which was "yes, they have been about as good as Derek Fisher".

Clearly they haven't been as good as the last time I looked 5 /> 1.

Ugh!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce is out of shape,and thats why he got hurt and looked horrible : DFish has 5 and is old. Our big 3 have 1 and are old. So back to you're original comment which was "yes, they have been about as good as Derek Fisher". Clearly they haven't been as good as the last time I looked 5 /> 1. Ugh!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Clearly, they have been about as good as Derek Fisher THIS YEAR

What a simpleton!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce is out of shape,and thats why he got hurt and looked horrible : i'm just tired of paying PAST the premium salaries PAST the championships into the rebuilding period.  danny has signed everyone that he can for too long.  jerlame 1 year too long.  pierce, years too long.  if they re-sign KG at anything over MLE i'm going to puquke.  if you really think about it, the signing of jerLAME o'neal to two years at a STUPID amount of money was just one of the dumbest moves ever.  he was coming off of a playoffs (against us no less) where he shot about 19% from the floor and looked like a 57 year old man. we have to stop doing signings like this with assets that are too old or too broken.  this back loaded pierce contract is probably going to be $20M in the last season when he's 39.............   :-O
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

Agree, the signing of JON is horrible now and was horrible at the time of the signing.  Kwame Brown would have done more and i can't believe I'm saying this.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce is out of shape,and thats why he got hurt and looked horrible : Clearly, they have been about as good as Derek Fisher THIS YEAR What a simpleton!!

Ohhhhh this year....you never mentioned that funny enough. For someone who acts as the english/grammar police that was a major screw up huh. Hard luck kid.

Ugh!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce is out of shape,and thats why he got hurt and looked horrible : Ohhhhh this year....you never mentioned that funny enough. For someone who acts as the english/grammar police that was a major screw up huh. Hard luck kid. Ugh!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Your first comment:
    These old has beens are killing the Celtics future. Trade them all if needs be to rebuild.
    When are they killing the Celtics future, 2008?  2009?  NO, THIS YEAR!!

My response:  Yes, they have  been about as good as Derek Fisher!
    When have they been about as good as Derek Fisher, 2008? 2009?  NO THIS YEAR!!

Plain as day, son!!  So, when you get to be a little older, little one, like  a great big junior or senior in high school,  maybe you'll understand the rules of grammar,  tense and logic.  Go away now son, come back after the second one drops!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce is out of shape,and thats why he got hurt and looked horrible : Your first comment: These old has beens are killing the Celtics future. Trade them all if needs be to rebuild. When are they killing the Celtics future, 2008?  2009?  NO, THIS YEAR!! My response:  Yes, they have  been about as good as Derek Fisher! When have they been about as good as Derek Fisher, 2008? 2009?  NO THIS YEAR!! Plain as day, son!!  So, when you get to be a little older, little one, like  a great big junior or senior in high school,  maybe you'll understand the rules of grammar,  tense and logic.  Go away now son, come back after the second one drops!!

Lmao look who woke up on the wrong side of bed. Look kid it's alright to be corrected, as you were, but the angst in you're writing is surely a sign of frustration and adolescence. Hard luck and bleed green.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce is out of shape,and thats why he got hurt and looked horrible : Lmao look who woke up on the wrong side of bed. Look kid it's alright to be corrected, as you were, but the angst in you're writing is surely a sign of frustration and adolescence. Hard luck and bleed green.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

For some adolescents, it is IMPOSSIBLE to take being corrected.  As you were!!

Can't take it?   Too bad, I will continue to monitor your "progress".  Maybe after we determine you are old enough to carry on an intelligent conversation, we can begin to discuss a sport called basketball. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce is out of shape,and thats why he got hurt and looked horrible : For some adolescents, it is IMPOSSIBLE to take being corrected.  As you were!! Can't take it?   Too bad, I will contiue to monitor your "progress".  Maybe after we determine you are old enough to carry on an intelligent conversation, we can begin to discuss a sport called basketball. 

Contiue? The speeling poliseman made a mystake!

Ugh!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce is out of shape,and thats why he got hurt and looked horrible : Contiue? The speeling poliseman made a mystake! Ugh!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Snappy comeback!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

If they go off the last 4 games I know who will be Player of the Week in the east, that big fat out of shape overpaid baby.   Some people sure look foolish around here.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce is out of shape,and thats why he got hurt and looked horrible : He even compared Avery Bradley to Bob Cousy because Bob Cousy never made a 3-point shot in his career. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

He was out of shape,and now he's proving, he was just out of shape and not old like Garnett.
    I just proved that you didn't need to hit 3's to be a point guard by pointing out Cousy never made 1 in his whole career!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce is out of shape,and thats why he got hurt and looked horrible : He was out of shape,and now he's proving, he was just out of shape and not old like Garnett. I just proved that you didn't need to hit 3's to be a point guard by pointing out Cousy never made 1 in his whole career!
    Posted by notrade[/QUOTE]

Notrade are you really that stupid?  He was injured, how do you get in shape if you can't play basketball?