Pierce Isolation Last Shot Getting Painful

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cujo23. Show cujo23's posts

Pierce Isolation Last Shot Getting Painful

How many years has it been since he even got off a decent shot at the end of a game?  I'm tired of seeing the game clock run down only to see a forced shot with no chance of going down.  I sat on the couch and my son and I called the play and the outcome before it unfolded without any doubt that it would be different.

Is Doc that afraid of Pierce's history here that he can't design a play for anyone else.  Pierce waits too long to make his "move" and looks for the foul only.  Fouls just simply are not given on final shot chances unless blatant.  In fact, he seems to look for fouls most of the game and turns the ball over constantly.

As good of a coach Doc is, game ending plays are his achilles heal.  Someone please tell him that the other teams know what's coming.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: Pierce Isolation Last Shot Getting Painful

In response to cujo23's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How many years has it been since he even got off a decent shot at the end of a game?  I'm tired of seeing the game clock run down only to see a forced shot with no chance of going down.  I sat on the couch and my son and I called the play and the outcome before it unfolded without any doubt that it would be different.

Is Doc that afraid of Pierce's history here that he can't design a play for anyone else.  Pierce waits too long to make his "move" and looks for the foul only.  Fouls just simply are not given on final shot chances unless blatant.  In fact, he seems to look for fouls most of the game and turns the ball over constantly.

As good of a coach Doc is, game ending plays are his achilles heal.  Someone please tell him that the other teams know what's coming.....

[/QUOTE]

No - Rondo taking the last shot and airmailing it is PAINFUL! I thought these guys went and watched the Patriots this week? Rondo needs to learn from Brady how to manage a clock and give us a chance to clinch.

Pierce's two clutch shots ... HE WAS FOULED! He was CLEARLY fouled both times, thats a good shot. If those refs had any integredy or balls, they would have called it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I would rather see Pierce shoot then Rondo!!  I thought Pierce had a very good game last night, without him we lose by 10 or more!!  Pierce and KG are not the problem, without them we would be one of the worst teams in the league!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would rather see Pierce shoot then Rondo!!  I thought Pierce had a very good game last night, without him we lose by 10 or more!!  Pierce and KG are not the problem, without them we would be one of the worst teams in the league!!

[/QUOTE]

Pierce can be effective but the team needs to have other threats at the end of the game.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pierce can be effective but the team needs to have other threats at the end of the game.   

[/QUOTE] Agree, but That's on Doc not Pierce!!

Sections
Shortcuts