Pierce Looks Clumsy and Old?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Pierce Looks Clumsy and Old?

"pierce looked old and clumsy."

e: This is Not on the Defense

posted at 3/12/2011 12:36 AM EST
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406&plckUserId=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406">
    First: 2/12/2006
    Last: 3/13/2011

If not for Krstic and Green, we would have lost by 30. Ray couldn't hit, Kg had no lift, and pierce looked old and clumsy. Rondo played good tonight, if just one of the big three had a good game, we win this one!!  I hope it's more to do with being tired, than age starting to catch up with the big three!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Pierce Looks Clumsy and Old?

Paul Pierce was the east conf. player of the week last week. He had another 2-handed monster dunk against Delfino tonight. I don't know how many consecutive games Pierce has with at least one dunk this season. And I think it's safe to say that for the 4th straight season, since KG and Ray came to Boston, Pierce will still be the team's leading scorer this season. Saying that Pierce looks old and clumsy is something only a joker would say! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: Pierce Looks Clumsy and Old?:
    [QUOTE]Paul Pierce was the east conf. player of the week last week. He had another 2-handed monster dunk against Delfino tonight. I don't know how many consecutive games Pierce has with at least one dunk this season. And I think it's safe to say that for the 4th straight season, since KG and Ray came to Boston, Pierce will still be the team's leading scorer this season. Saying that Pierce looks old and clumsy is something only a joker would say! 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]
    most def

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I am so lost on this topic

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Ky is a fool when it comes to PP.

we all know this

His Pierce babble is just that, bizarre vomit from someone who claims to be a Celtic fan

Paul has had a highlight list of dunks this year and played superb bball.

The fact that he is FAR AND AWAY the best +/- guy in the league and is 3rd in points scored per possession is amazing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

He did make a lot of clumsy turn overs tonight, you're right!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]I am so lost on this topic
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

That's because there are people here who only show up when Pierce is having a bad night. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

This is what I mean.

posted at 3/13/2011 9:29 PM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406&plckUserId=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406">
    First: 2/12/2006
    Last: 3/13/2011

He did make a lot of clumsy turn overs tonight, you're right!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/dunk-o-meter/yearly?&start_row=51

Paul Pierce 29 dunks this season. for the record I think he had about 10 back in 08, and probably less in 09 and 10

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE] He did make a lot of clumsy turn overs tonight, you're right!!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Pierce played well, the Celts win by 31 points and you have nothing positive to say. Just about what i'd expect from the board Clown. You are not only a disgrace to Celtic fans, you are a disgrace to yourself!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]Ky is a fool when it comes to PP. we all know this His Pierce babble is just that, bizarre vomit from someone who claims to be a Celtic fan Paul has had a highlight list of dunks this year and played superb bball. The fact that he is FAR AND AWAY the best +/- guy in the league and is 3rd in points scored per possession is amazing.
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

You left out Racist, Race Card Rame!!  Babble on that fool!!  Bam!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

He had a few Poster dunks this year I have seen him and Ray with some real lift that I have not seen in years from either one.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Paul is having a MVP type year. He probably won't win it but a honest man needs to give him his props. Even him giving up the pill has impressed me this year. I didn't think he had those passing skills.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce Looks Clumsy and Old? : Pierce played well, the Celts win by 31 points and you have nothing positive to say.  Just about what i'd expect from the board Clown. You are not only a disgrace to Celtic fans, you are a disgrace to yourself!!!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

You're getting better, that sounds like something i would say!!  To bad you wasn't smart enough to think of it yourself!!  You're such a cute little Doink the Clown, aren't you!!  One more thing Bradley is not Bald!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce Looks Clumsy and Old? :  You're getting better, that sounds like something i would say!!  To bad you wasn't smart enough to think of it yourself!!  You're such a cute little Doink the Clown, aren't you!!  One more thing Bradley is not Bald!!

Whatever you say, clown!

And did you see #0 go for 0-3 for 0 points tonight? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce Looks Clumsy and Old? : Whatever you say, clown! And did you see #0 go for 0-3 for 0 points tonight? 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Can't you come up with just one thing on your own, without using my lines!!

If you need some help with the Laker fans, i will try to help you out, because some of them are making you look like a Clown!!  HAHAHA   You can borrow that one too, if you want to!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce Looks Clumsy and Old? : Pierce played well, the Celts win by 31 points and you have nothing positive to say.  Just about what i'd expect from the board Clown. You are not only a disgrace to Celtic fans, you are a disgrace to yourself!!!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

ain't it amazin'?  boggles the mind.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce Looks Clumsy and Old? :  Can't you come up with just one thing on your own, without using my lines!!  If you need some help with the Laker fans, i will try to help you out, because some of them are making you look like a Clown!!  HAHAHA   You can borrow that one too, if you want to!!

I forgot you have a lot of Laker friends!

Did you know that Avery Bradley is now 4-21 FGs since coming back from the D-League?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Man why do you hate Pierce so much did he steal your lunch money in the 3rd grade?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Man why do you hate Pierce so much did he steal your lunch money in the 3rd grade?

I've been asking him that question for over a year now. He always refuses to answer.

You should have seen how furious he got after Pierce won the 3-point shootout last year.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]Man why do you hate Pierce so much did he steal your lunch money in the 3rd grade?

Are you saying pierce would steal someones lunch money?  I have a better opinion of him than that!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Pierce looks clumsy and old?

Probably because he is!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Pierce has made more rim rattling dunks this year than he has for years.  His complete game has expanded to where he rebounds, passes, and makes steals when his team needs them.  He has become a leader that sacrifices his game to do what the team needs done when it means sacrificing parts of his game.

Pierce is also the most reliable free throw shooter on the team (probably in the league)even with Ray Allen there.

Pierce has almost become like KG in the way he leads this team.

Anyone who thinks he looks clumsy and old is either blind or a troll.

Laker Nation you are a troll and KyCeltic perhaps you are blind or both. Because reality is not dictating anything you say on the topic of Pierce.

Even your comments on Bradley must be just to be provocative. Bradley is horrible and has been so all year yet you keep talking about his contributions.  You can't be serous he is awful.  I want him to play well but he is awful.  I know you know that as well.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

KYClown reminds me of Greenkiller. They are both jokes.  Ignore works wonders for idiots like this.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce Looks Clumsy and Old? : That's because there are people here who only show up when Pierce is having a bad night. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]
    too much ky jelly. not enough celtic

Sections
Shortcuts