Pierce Looks Clumsy and Old?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Pierce Looks Clumsy and Old?

In Response to Re: Pierce Looks Clumsy and Old?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce Looks Clumsy and Old? :  You left out Racist, Race Card Rame!!  Babble on that fool!!  Bam!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

I never called you a racist ky

Just a fool when it comes to Pierce

P34 has this documented quite brilliantly so the entire board can see that what I say about your idiocy on the PP topic to be 100% true.

The only posters I call racist are ACTUAL RACISTS. runrun and the Dud. This has been proven by those two fools actual comments. The mods have had to delete MANY a tasteless racist post by them.

So call me out all you want... i've been calling it right on you and the racists. That is more than you can say for Paul Pierce and me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickFaldo. Show NickFaldo's posts

According to http://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/hof_prob_career.html:

Paul Pierce is #46 on the all-time list for a model predicting who makes it into the Hall of Fame. That includes those already in.

Some are here simply to troll. Speaking of which, here's the new one from someone who says Perk is a thug who needs ebonics.

The Dudder: "Fred Flintstone oh um I mean Tommy Heinsohn..."

No way is he a real Celtics fan nor this other person who's always downplaying how good Pierce has been as a Celtic.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Must be unanimous

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Pierce Looks Clumsy and Old?:
    [QUOTE]According to http://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/hof_prob_career.html : Paul Pierce is #46 on the all-time list for a model predicting who makes it into the Hall of Fame. That includes those already in. Some are here simply to troll. Speaking of which, here's the new one from someone who says Perk is a thug who needs ebonics. The Dudder: "Fred Flintstone oh um I mean Tommy Heinsohn..." No way is he a real Celtics fan nor this other person who's always downplaying how good Pierce has been as a Celtic.
    Posted by NickFaldo[/QUOTE]

Kobe #7! Some here would have people believe that pierce is a better player....muahahahaha! Suuuure he is lmao.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rasdidy. Show rasdidy's posts

Pierce clumsy and old lol. Dude put down your crack pipe and check in a rehab asap.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3afc01fbac-9163-48d4-b422-b80308701c50

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

In Response to Pierce Looks Clumsy and Old?:
    [QUOTE]" pierce looked old and clumsy." e: This is Not on the Defense posted at 3/12/2011 12:36 AM EST www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406&plckUserId=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406 " /> kyceltic Posts: 1574 First: 2/12/2006 Last: 3/13/2011  If not for Krstic and Green, we would have lost by 30. Ray couldn't hit, Kg had no lift, and pierce looked old and clumsy. Rondo played good tonight, if just one of the big three had a good game, we win this one!!  I hope it's more to do with being tired, than age starting to catch up with the big three!!!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]    Got to be bored.

Sections
Shortcuts