Pierce Perk and a #1 for Carmelo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Pierce Perk and a #1 for Carmelo

If we had Melo, we wouldn't have to worry about getting someone to back him up!!!  What a team, no one could stop us!!!  HAHAHA!!!!!!!

The best part is in 2 years, we have 2 stars, Melo and Rondo, just hitting their peak years, and money opening up for KG and Ray!!  What do you think about that one Bias!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Pierce Perk and a #1 for Carmelo

There goes that Paul Pierce hater again. 

No true Celtic fan would ever come up with a trade like that.

HAHAHA!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CVD2312. Show CVD2312's posts

Careful, you're gonna get run out of here for suggesting a trade of Pierce, who is not only the best player in the NBA (wayyy better than Melo, because Pierce has won a championship and is the most clutch player since Larry Bird, Bill Russell, and Bob Cousy) but a lifelong Celtic and he cannot be traded no matter how much sense it makes and how much it will help the future.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Pierce Perk and a #1 for Carmelo:
    Careful, you're gonna get run out of here for suggesting a trade of Pierce, who is not only the best player in the NBA (wayyy better than Melo, because Pierce has won a championship and is the most clutch player since Larry Bird, Bill Russell, and Bob Cousy) but a lifelong Celtic and he cannot be traded no matter how much sense it makes and how much it will help the future.
    Posted by CVD2312

Sux to be Brandon Roy right now, huh?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Posted by CVD2312

If the posters think with their brains, instead of their hearts, they would have to admit this would be a great trade for the C's.

As for the one's who love pierce and could care less about the Celtics, they wouldn't like the trade much!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Posted by CVD2312

your an idiot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Pierce Perk and a #1 for Carmelo :  If the posters think with their brains, instead of their hearts, they would have to admit this would be a great trade for the C's.  As for the one's who love pierce and could care less about the Celtics, they wouldn't like the trade much!!
    Posted by kyceltic

Perk and Pierce for Carmelo, really?

Who's going to guard Dwight Howard if the Celtics face the Magic in the 2nd round? 

You really think at this point in time Melo would immediately jell with Ray, KG, and Rondo?

Again, no true Celtic fan would come up with this stupid trade!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Pierce Perk and a #1 for Carmelo:
     If we had Melo, we wouldn't have to worry about getting someone to back him up!!!  What a team, no one could stop us!!!  HAHAHA!!!!!!!  The best part is in 2 years, we have 2 stars, Melo and Rondo, just hitting their peak years, and money opening up for KG and Ray!!  What do you think about that one Bias!!!
    Posted by kyceltic

You may have a brain but it's the size of a pea!

No backup needed for Melo? You mean he's going to play 48 minutes every game? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

There goes that Paul Pierce hater again.  No true Celtic fan would ever come up with a trade like that. HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34

I`Mm beginning to think that kyjelly and bias are the same person. Shouting out to each other now to keep up the facade of separateness.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Pierce Perk and a #1 for Carmelo : I`Mm beginning to think that kyjelly and bias are the same person. Shouting out to each other now to keep up the facade of separateness.
    Posted by jrleftfoot

I think kyjelly is just a troll trying to pull fast one on us.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driscoll92587. Show Driscoll92587's posts

So trade our leading scorer, our starting center, and a 1st round pick for a guy that will leave at the end of the season?  Yeah...No.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

So trade our leading scorer, our starting center, and a 1st round pick for a guy that will leave at the end of the season?  Yeah...No.
    Posted by Driscoll92587

If Danny made this trade, i think he would be smart enough to get a 3 or 4 year contract signed!!  No... Yeah.

Can Perkins leave at the end of the season?  In the weakest draft in years, and with us picking around 30th, what kind of talent do you think we would be giving up?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Pierce Perk and a #1 for Carmelo :  If Danny made this trade, i think he would be smart enough to get a 3 or 4 year contract signed!!  No... Yeah.  Can Perkins leave at the end of the season?  In the weakest draft in years, and with us picking around 30th, what kind of talent do you think we would be giving up?
    Posted by kyceltic

I can't believe it! You're actually thinking of rebuilding instead of focusing on winning a championship this season. 

HAHAHA!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Pierce Perk and a #1 for Carmelo : Perk and Pierce for Carmelo, really? Who's going to guard Dwight Howard if the Celtics face the Magic in the 2nd round?  You really think at this point in time Melo would immediately jell with Ray, KG, and Rondo? Again, no true Celtic fan would come up with this stupid trade!
    Posted by P34

Agreed ! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

LOL @ this thread.  ROTFL.  Is this a Celtics forum?????  Multiple accounts by one person, arm chair GMs with crazy trade proposals, psychic fans who know what players are thinking and feeling....sometimes I cant tell the fans from the trolls.  Maybe someone of these so called Celtics fan is greenkiller in disguise or RUmchale.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

First, it's never happening

Second, 'Melo would never extend with Boston because he loves NY and LA, the mortal enemies of Boston.

Third, 'Melo is a ball hog and it would be like trading Rondo too because the offense would run through 'Melo, who doesn't pass

Fourth, 'Melo plays ZERO defense, which mixes in Boston about as well as oil and vinegar.

Pierce might be old, but he's at a point in his career where he's willing to accept his role on the team.  He's not THE MAN anymore, so Ray Allen, K.G., and even Rondo still get the ball in crunch time, whereas he used to be all about Pierce the way 'Melo is is all about 'Melo today.  One of the underplayed storyline in the Cleveland playoff series last year was Pierce's inspired defensive effort on LeBron, which was stellar to say the least - 'Melo will never try that hard on defense.

You must be wearing these:
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/10310/saturday-night-live-bad-idea-jeans

A trade for score-first, me-first, no-defense 'Melo would completely alter the fabric of our blue-collar basketball franchise at a time where our defense-first philosophy has us contending for a championship.

We'll have plenty of money to spend when K.G. and Ray Allen come off the books.  Let's commit to winning with them as our core for the time being instead of disrupting chemistry and ball movement by acquiring 'Melo.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I can't believe it! You're actually thinking of rebuilding instead of focusing on winning a championship this season. 

HAHAHA!!!-P34

The point for  this team is about this year and maybe next.  It is all part of a plan. Why would we want to change in mid-stream so in two years we might compete for a title with a Melo led team?

This Celtic team embodies team play and perseverance.  You want to win with an entirely different team.  So far from my thinking I can't relate.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

I can't believe it! You're actually thinking of rebuilding instead of focusing on winning a championship this season.  HAHAHA!!!-P34 The point for  this team is about this year and maybe next.  It is all part of a plan. Why would we want to change in mid-stream so in two years we might compete for a title with a Melo led team? This Celtic team embodies team play and perseverance.  You want to win with an entirely different team.  So far from my thinking I can't relate.
    Posted by concord27

kyceltic hates Paul Pierce so much he's willing to start rebuilding now!

HAHAHA!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

When you get someone a lot better then the ones you give up, it's not called rebuilding!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

When you get someone a lot better then the ones you give up, it's not called rebuilding!!!
    Posted by kyceltic

The Celtics are the team to beat in the east. Why would you blow up a team that has a chance to make it back to the Finals and win another championship?

If it's not rebuilding then what do you call it?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

I don't see why you would make any changes to the starting lineup that, as Doc will remind us, still hasn't lost a playoff series together. If anything, I can see the need for a backup at SF, but I'm really not worried about any other positions, even with Shaq,JO, and Delonte out right now. We'll be fine.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

horrible trade...trollish even. 'Melo has motivation and weight problems and hasn't proven he can win anything. I'd much rather take my chances on waiting a couple years to go after a Blake Griffin or a Kevin Durant. Melo is exactly the kind of player that has been discredited by the team ball of the Spurs and the Celts. For you not to see that, and assume it's you versus Pierce homers, that's sad. Carmelo is this generations Vince Carter, he is never gonna win anything. I'm glad for your sake this trade will never happen.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

horrible trade...trollish even. 'Melo has motivation and weight problems and hasn't proven he can win anything. I'd much rather take my chances on waiting a couple years to go after a Blake Griffin or a Kevin Durant. Melo is exactly the kind of player that has been discredited by the team ball of the Spurs and the Celts. For you not to see that, and assume it's you versus Pierce homers, that's sad. Carmelo is this generations Vince Carter, he is never gonna win anything. I'm glad for your sake this trade will never happen.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

kyceltic will be happy even if the Celtics get Vince Carter for Paul Pierce. That's how much he hates Paul Pierce.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

ky is an awful celtic fan

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

ky is an awful celtic fan
    Posted by rameakap

Are you sure he's even a Celtic fan?

He roots for the Redskins in the NFL and the Cardinals in MLB.

And the avatar, a Celtic fan having an Idaho Stampede Great as his avatar?

Sections
Shortcuts