Pierce/Rondo combined 3/20

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Pierce/Rondo combined 3/20

not a good sign

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Pierce/Rondo combined 3/20

This is where the game was lost. I still think we'll get the #1 seed but it's troubling to see such fluctuation from game to game. I would've went with KG, Krstic, BBD, RA and PP down the stretch last night.

I like Arroyo over West. I'm tired of waiting on West.

Right now we're not getting anything from our PG play and it's causing inconsistency. The shot Rondo took down 2 from the top of the key was horrible. I think the Big 3 were ticked off at that shot. Rondo isn't moving well at at all. I blame this on West. Doc could sit Rondo for a few games but he can't because Arroyo doesn't know all the sets and Bradley isn't ready for the mins.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Nobody complained when Pierce and Rondo were a combined 16-27 when the Celtics were beating the crap out of the Lakers in LA last January.

The Celts have not lost more than 4 games in one month this season. In March the Celts already have 3 losses. That only means they can still lose 1 more and they can still end up with 60 wins and the #1 seed.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Pierce/Rondo combined 3/20:
    Nobody complained when Pierce and Rondo were a combined 16-27 when the Celtics were beating the crap out of the Lakers in LA last January. The Celts have not lost more than 4 games in one month this season. In March the Celts already have 3 losses. That only means they can still lose 1 more and they can still end up with 60 wins and the #1 seed.  
    Posted by P34

Quit living in the past!!  You heard KG, 3 of 20!!  Deal with that, not January!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Pierce/Rondo combined 3/20 :  Quit living in the past!!  You heard KG, 3 of 20!!  Deal with that, not January!
    Posted by kyceltic

That's because you want to forget your past. You've been bested and busted a million times in the past, that's why!

HAHAHA!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Pierce/Rondo combined 3/20 : That's because you want to forget your past. You've been bested and busted a million times in the past, that's why! HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34

I put new stuff out every day, and you just keep posting the same old stuff, if you don't pick it up, i'm gonna have to find someone else to argue with. You've been warned!!!

Sections
Shortcuts